Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 January, 10:05
Another great way to use ChatGPT…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
02 January, 10:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have been doing this for a while now. Here’s another trick that can possibly make some money. Take a few different transcripts and add them to Chat GPT. Have Chat summarize the videos together into one summary. Have Chat write it out and you can take the written text into other AI programs available (there are many), upload the text, and the AI will make you your own video. Upload it to a few different platforms and monetize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
awesome...thanks.
i've been looking into it as well.
want to share your yt channel? if not, not biggie.
11:20 AM - Jan 02, 2023
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
02 January, 11:23
I have been using it to re-write transcripts with summaries, and grouping multiple transcripts together for complete summarizes. It saves a lot more time than watching multiple long-form videos.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
02 January, 11:23
I have been using it to re-write transcripts with summaries, and grouping multiple transcripts together for complete summarizes. It saves a lot more time than watching multiple long-form videos.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
02 January, 11:21
I don’t have one yet, lol. I have been watching a lot of yt videos on what to do with it for passive income.