Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 January, 10:05
Another great way to use ChatGPT…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
what happens when we become lazy and reliant on a tool such as this again and we just start accepting whatever it pumps out as truth?

its almost like the gematria in digital form ... it is corruptible so the answers can be twisted, and yet people still take it as gospel ..

am i being too hardcore with the logic here or what?
11:06 PM - Jan 01, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 January, 05:12
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
If its something worth reading or listening to I would never ask chatgtp for a summary
I would if its something boring
and in that case whatever it writes about it I still won't care too much
Lazy is something I never liked
But too many times in [their] world you felt lazy cuz you were not interested in something that you found boring, waste of time
especially in [their] education system
Also too many people, probably cuz its a career takes hours to say or write what it actually takes few minutes ...maybe they r paid per Word ;)
end of that with AI
I see more Freedom
if one is lazy is his fault not AI

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
02 January, 04:07
🤕Yes. You are right.
I keep saying there is AI behind post we ARE to receive and WHAT to believe, leading us into either
a trap
the bottomless pit
heaven on earth
dreams manifesting, cause we're already dead
etc.
Twisted reality. All being said in the revelation chapter. Deceit.
The first person in real life that i meet that can and will tell me the truth will be a major changer, otherwise: busted.
I can't stand it anymore.
Even Orwell is a psyop. Everything sucks. Is there no man good enough to be able to talk TRUTH?
Where is Assange?
Why are the kids the most endangered species, still?
Why party, when everything's at stake? Or nothing's at stake?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 January, 11:18
no but ti think people who are awake get it...plus i think that there is a bigger plan that maybe we aren't aware of yet?!