Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 January, 10:05
Another great way to use ChatGPT…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
huge difficulty i see with this:
taking statements out of context. look to any of the JRE Episodes with multiple comedians on (Protect Our Parks) — if you gave it that transcript, you’d get a heck of a ‘take’ of the perspectives of those men. in the meantime, had you listened, it would be clear that these statements were clearly one liners and jokes. then all of a sudden there are smear pieces about these guys based on a one liner joke on a podcast because the AI isn’t smart enough to process humor.

can’t remove the human factor.
11:41 AM - Jan 02, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Irene Batista @irenedeleste
04 January, 11:50
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Nice said. Same reason why psychopaths don't catch irony ! Also why memes work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 January, 11:50
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Totally agree, but still a good tool if you want to cover a lot of content but don't have time. I see it as a pre-screening to see if it interests me enough to dive deeper and spend the time on the vid.

+ the fact the platform even has this capability is pretty fooken cool :)

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
02 January, 12:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
oh without a doubt! not at all taking away from the time savings or the processing capacity it has - just thinking of possible downsides!