Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It feels like we have finally crossed the starting line.
07:35 PM - Dec 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Renee White @Rapnay
04 January, 02:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
just like Jesus said as he hung on the cross i cant wait to hear those three like words IT IS FINISHED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only Forward @Callibird
02 January, 01:21
truer words have rarely been uttered 😩🤪🙏🏻✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
02 January, 12:55
Yes... is this going to be a marathon or a sprint?

chuck ross @chuckster
02 January, 12:51
WAAAAYYYY past time for ONE conviction and sentencing. JUST ONE....

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
02 January, 12:02
Cant pin point what it is, just generally feel better. More optimistic since 2023 is here.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 January, 11:29

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 January, 10:56
7:35 > 69

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 January, 10:45
I have no idea where we are going but hope we get there as soon as possible!

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
02 January, 11:54
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
It will be worth the wait.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 January, 10:08
Do ya'll remember this one?
They should do a new one about all these ppl being exposed.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Coronavirus Horse Race - YouTube

Always a fun day at the race track!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 January, 11:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🤣😂🤣

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
02 January, 10:04

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 January, 04:44
oh shit..I coulda sworn I heard the pistol shot....no wonder I'm half way to the finish line with nobody around me 🙄

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
02 January, 01:47
Before jumping over 10 days in the calendar reform... Christmas in Julian calendar would happen in 5 days from now. January 6th is the Old Christmas Eve, Jan 7th the Christmas Day. 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
02 January, 02:23
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
A few hundred years ago Christmas was not yet a big day, and year didn't change this time of the year. Calendar history is falsified too.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
02 January, 01:30
we need an updated photo of where we are on this roller coaster ride as of now

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 January, 01:23
Okay then! Let’s get this New Year on the charts! 👍 :)

02 January, 01:11
just mentioned earlier...did the switch get flipped? eveyone I talked to today (50+) seems to have woken up..some moar than others 😎

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 January, 01:06
The beginning of the end…

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 January, 01:00

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
02 January, 10:02
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 January, 12:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I love this account I am going to try my best to stay positive as I look around alot of What I would call fear based post about laws being past and things that have supposedly taken place so much disinfo it hurt look and trying the best to have discernment thanks for all you do!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
02 January, 12:37
Let’s pick up speed now.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 January, 12:01
yes. yes it does. waiting marchin order

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 January, 11:27
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
what winning looks like

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
01 January, 11:06
Can anybody explain what happened in Brazil? I thought the military was going to do something to stop the swearing in of da Silva. The 'good guys' keep losing election after election. It sure doesn't feel like winning to me.

02 January, 01:15
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
inaugurated=treason

chuck ross @chuckster
02 January, 12:56
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Agree. At some point, the talk has to end, and arrests, trials, convictions, and sentencing MUST begin.....

War Weary @W4rWeary
01 January, 09:31
Five years of training, we OUGHT to be prepared to win!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 January, 12:50
In response War Weary to his Publication
maybe just a lil..

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
01 January, 05:26
that was a hell of a warm-up

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
01 January, 05:24
BQQM

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
01 January, 05:23
Love it! Happy "New Year". 🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🙏

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
01 January, 05:14
. Love this. Thanks for always helping me with those word thingys mate! 😉

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
01 January, 02:10
Very well put, as always.

Ken Mac @KenMac
01 January, 12:33
Like the last set of runners at the starting line of a large marathon. Shuffle shuffle. Stretch stretch.

“Didn’t I hear the starting gun go off about half an hour ago?” 👍😀

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
01 January, 12:32
So, this is what it must feel like to take the first step to walk the Appalachian Trail...Q says we are ready...Frankly, I'm a little tired.