Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
31 December, 07:35
It feels like we have finally crossed the starting line.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy @Debbydorothy
Can anybody explain what happened in Brazil? I thought the military was going to do something to stop the swearing in of da Silva. The 'good guys' keep losing election after election. It sure doesn't feel like winning to me.
11:06 PM - Jan 01, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Debbydorothy in this post can reply
chuck ross @chuckster
02 January, 12:56
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Agree. At some point, the talk has to end, and arrests, trials, convictions, and sentencing MUST begin.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 January, 01:15
inaugurated=treason

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
02 January, 08:32
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Hanging themselves.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 January, 10:56
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Yep, Crimes must be completed.

Voter fraud is a different crime from completing a treasonous Coup where one takes office.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 January, 12:40
I may be wrong but I believe the point is to make it look hopeless? then, drumroll...