Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
31 December, 07:35
It feels like we have finally crossed the starting line.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 January, 12:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I love this account I am going to try my best to stay positive as I look around alot of What I would call fear based post about laws being past and things that have supposedly taken place so much disinfo it hurt look and trying the best to have discernment thanks for all you do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 January, 12:34
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
We're just holding the line until the dam bursts. VK put it best today. Avoiding And Resisting Poop Vibes. Thank you Patriot.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
02 January, 10:02

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
02 January, 01:33

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 January, 04:42
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Q anyone?

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
02 January, 11:15
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 January, 01:12
lol... great meme! i'm stealing.. ring a ling..

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 January, 01:20
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
You cannot steal anything from me that I would gladly give you. 🇺🇸