Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 December, 01:29
Something just feels off about this whole thing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Momma Bear @ur1spark
31 December, 06:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Weird text by Elon. In light of pizzagate...and i'm sure he knows about it...what in the heck is that supposed to mean.?🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
31 December, 03:16
How on earth could I ever again eat a single bite of something that is used by pedophiles to describe their horrific appetite for little children and babies? The disgusting signs, costumes and language depicting eating pizza to having sex with a child sickens me to my gut. It makes me sick to look at anything related to pizza and will for the rest of my life. Could I eat a child's heart? No. And I cannot eat a symbol used by pedophiles to rape and torture little children. There, now I have said it. And I mean it. If I could destroy everything pizza - I would.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 December, 07:39
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Not a big pizza fan to start with…could be quite happy without pizza

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 December, 03:00
Pizza's in the zeitgeist.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 December, 03:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
the great awakening!

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
31 December, 04:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

chore Toke @choretoke
31 December, 02:52
WTF❗️😳We all know what Pizza stands for specialy when they say it😏Parasites ❗️🤦🏻‍♀️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 December, 02:24
OR know your source....for sure. Wierdos with their bs cover words of hell..GITMO is the cleanser.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
31 December, 02:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
When there is confusion at target area it's best to kill em all let God sort em out.