Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Something just feels off about this whole thing
01:29 PM - Dec 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Drew USA @USADrew18
31 December, 08:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If Tik Tok is so bad and ran by China then why are there so many Tik Tok posts on here. ive been seeing more and more Tik Tok posts on all social media platforms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
31 December, 08:09
I read this about his father, Emory Tate:

international chess master
chess street name was "Extraterrestrial"
multi-lingual
served in USA Air Force
spy for CIA
died on October 17, 2015 after collapsing suddenly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
31 December, 07:44
Definitely... OFF

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
31 December, 05:32
Is it all being used as a distraction from JP Morgan/Epstein lawsuit or victim announcing she has copies of rape video...?
From Neon Revolt on Gab. 👇
Tate's father was CIA by Tate's own admission.
https://gab.com/NeonRevolt...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
31 December, 05:09
No doubt about the ‘L’ here. :)

That said, focusing public attention on an association between pizza and child trafficking could be a ‘W’ in the making.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Dec 30, 2022 at 4:49 PM]
DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THE LITTLE GREMLIN!!!😂😂😂
https://rumble.com/v236nla...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
31 December, 04:28

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
31 December, 06:19
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
That is true for all media too. What is happening in the background is Often more important than what is in the center.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
31 December, 04:07
Hi, VK.
I’m really trying to find positives right now. :)

TS = 1:29 PM (a very significant time — TOD JFK).

Durham statement and IG Report both happened @ 1:29 PM, and you posted about Durham yesterday — No coincidences.

https://qalerts.app/?q=+1%...

Nov 09, 2017 11:24:35 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

Enjoy the show.

Little Mac @LittleMac
31 December, 03:38
Definitely feels a bit wierd. Tate is not a good human imo but alot of attention is now directed towards Pizza and what that means. Q Elon. That brings us back to Liz Crokin’s research as well, who was recently rubbing elbows with 45. What is Tates business in Romania anyway. He’s sketch and a useful grifter. Uses an expendable person to wake the people up. Same goes for the Amy Robach affair story bringing back up the Epstein story.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
31 December, 03:31
🐸🎥

Night Shift @kekerista
31 December, 04:05
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
you know, the more I look at Gretta the more I have questions.
I have a daughter, I am a woman and I design children's clothing patterns on the side.
Gretta's body is so wierd.
She's got a very short torso and no hips.
She's got a boy's body.
Sometimes I wonder about her/it/him......

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
31 December, 07:47
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
Gretta's parents are illuminati and she is backed financially by Soros.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
31 December, 03:06
he do dat wit his hans a lot

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
31 December, 04:05
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Mudra’s.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 January, 04:11
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Was watching a YT vid and caught this as he was being driven away. Looked intentional to me? supah strenge this is

0.43 min mark

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
31 December, 02:47
1:29pm est p129
“[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency”
:34 second video. 🔥🔥. Caps-19

Dirt 128 @Dirt128
31 December, 02:36
feels planed

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
31 December, 02:28
💥Example of Humanities 'The 'War' Was WITHIN'💥

💫 HUMANITY Hits the Re-set and ILLUMINATION IGNITES💫

YOU ARE THE MASTER and IT IS YOUR MOMENT to SAY YES to YOUR BEST LIFE and CELEBRATE! 🎉

❤️ UNIverse LOVES YOU ...YOU CREATE YOUR REALITY ❤️

This World Is A Looking Glass ... It Gives Back to EveryONE A True Reflection of YOUR Thoughts!

Everyday Is A Gift We Just Have to Unwrap IT! 🎉LIFE IS FUN!

Negative Thoughts Are MANURE For Your Soul 🤣

https://rumble.com/v237mik...

reaper myer @reapermyer
31 December, 02:17
well the same thing happened to him this past august which is weird

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
31 December, 02:07
Look here not there kind of vibes

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
Im warming up the JaQuzzi.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
We have been having a lot of distractions whats really going on ?

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
31 December, 02:39
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
💥The 'War' Was WITHIN💥

💫 NOW HUMANITY Hits the Re-set and ILLUMINATION IGNITES💫

YOU ARE THE MASTER and IT IS YOUR MOMENT to SAY YES to YOUR BEST LIFE and CELEBRATE! 🎉

❤️ UNIverse LOVES YOU ...YOU CREATE YOUR REALITY ❤️

This World Is A Looking Glass ... It Gives Back to EveryONE A True Reflection of YOUR Thoughts!

Everyday Is A Gift We Just Have to Unwrap IT! 🎉LIFE IS FUN!

Negative Thoughts Are MANURE For Your Soul 🤣

https://rumble.com/v237mik...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 December, 02:04
yep

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 December, 01:59
[3] with Elon on pizza!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
31 December, 03:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
How on earth could I ever again eat a single bite of something that is used by pedophiles to describe their horrific appetite for little children and babies? The disgusting signs, costumes and language depicting eating pizza to having sex with a child sickens me to my gut. It makes me sick to look at anything related to pizza and will for the rest of my life. Could I eat a child's heart? No. And I cannot eat a symbol used by pedophiles to rape and torture little children. There, now I have said it. And I mean it. If I could destroy everything pizza - I would.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
31 December, 06:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Weird text by Elon. In light of pizzagate...and i'm sure he knows about it...what in the heck is that supposed to mean.?🤷‍♀️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
31 December, 01:57
I see pizzagate trending
And I like that
All the rest is for optics
Multiple lenses
Film rolling
Very entertaining
Thank God its entertaining
Cuz the truth ain't
And Its coming out

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
31 December, 01:52
Staged distraction, question is by who?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
31 December, 01:49

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
31 December, 01:48

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
31 December, 01:45
Something funny here too :)

Happy New Year

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
31 December, 01:45
whats with all the pizza talk?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
31 December, 01:44
not sure vk all i know is andrew wants to take down the deep state and he even opened his own bank .....?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
31 December, 01:44
Guardian of The Pedophiles