Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Excited but I'm an optimist however blackpillers are killing the vibe on all social medias. Its poop.
03:57 PM - Dec 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
31 December, 03:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I hear you loud and clear VK. Lots of poop going around everywhere, on all platforms but, each of us have a choice. We can let our hope be turned to doubt, which is exactly what they want because [they] feed on everything evil or we can starve them by shoving that blackpill up their collective arses and letting them choke on our hope and good vibes. I am done being controlled, if they’re going to kill me, it’s my choice to go happy!

The closer we get to the end of this movie, the more excited I am. I am an optimist too, always have been. I can feel it in the air, literally! Hope and faith may be an unknown but so is doubt…it’s a personal choice for every one of us when we wake each morning and when I DO wake up, it is a good day and I know I’m not done yet.
Doesn’t mean I don’t have my moments, I definitely do but in the end we know that good Trumps evil and we win! Manure can create the most beautiful flowers, plant those good seeds and pull the weeds! ❤️👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
31 December, 12:50
Wanna borrow my poop cannon?

It's great fertilizer over fields.
😎👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
31 December, 11:47
Don't let the turkeys get ya down!

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
31 December, 11:01
Well watching them continuously murder your family members and friends with impunity has the effect on people.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
31 December, 07:46
Then let’s keep planting seeds in the poop. 🌱

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
31 December, 06:22
They've been doing that since the beginning of the internet... and apparently it's part of it. Let's not get distracted by that... just move forward with confidence and knowledge of what's going on. The Great Awakening is a slow process at this stage, but will soon look like Al Gore's hockey stick chart... 😜

Awakened Exodus @JChristPatriot
31 December, 05:47
I suspect many blackpillers have been followers who have simply lost their way. Its ok to doubt (I have doubted many times).

Keep encouraging though. As more is exposed and more normies wake up, the speed of the plan will also gather pace.

I suspect many of these people will stop black pilling and join the movement again. We mustn’t be judgemental. This is psycological warfare and many will flip-flop their way to the finishing line

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
31 December, 12:27
I’m starting to understand all the cats:

2023 = Year of the Water Rabbit (Chinese) & Year of the Water Cat (Vietnamese)

Explains all the cat comms with the obvious bonus of “follow the 🐰” and “watch the water”. Plus 23. Here we go!

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
31 December, 12:28
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
30 December, 11:58
my daughter showing me how to do a cartwheel in my t-rex costume.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
31 December, 06:26
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
lol

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
30 December, 11:22
This might cheer you up. 😁

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
30 December, 10:38
um no thank you 🤣🤣🤣

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 December, 10:35
I think it’s just built up fustration we need to see some action . 2023 lets get these demons out of here !

TBo ogg donated @tbog
30 December, 10:27
means we are close to something big.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
30 December, 10:28
Heard this and everything inside me jumps to say let's clear it! It's up to us to change this vibe! and its not just social medias, its lingering.. an energy, cmon. We got this 🔥🔥

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
31 December, 07:20
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
... or help someone with low vibes get up!!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
30 December, 10:15
There's no place like home.
Click Click
AU AU
Click Click

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 December, 10:10
Their job is to lower the vibe. Ours is to RAISE it🎇😎👊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 December, 07:48
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Raising Vibes Video: "You Should Be Dancing" Bee Gees
Dare anyone to listen and not feeling the need to move to the beat!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Bee Gees - You Should Be Dancing - YouTube

"You Should Be Dancing" is a single by the Bee Gees, from the album, Children of the World, in 1976. The single hit number one for one week on the U.S. Billb...

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 December, 10:01
Some 💖Love💙 for You & All 🙏:)
🙏💙God Bless All.💖🙏

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
30 December, 09:48
so what does everybody think about Tate? im going to post a video here and honestly i hope white hats are involved. JS.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
30 December, 10:15
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
i can't download the video but it is floating around social media where he is talking about the 3 stages "they" put you through to shut you up. Discredit.. prison for no reason.. then death. i really think we need to 🙏 for him and his brother.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
30 December, 09:36
You need to stop focussing and disseminating the negative forces and restart your gift of spreading the light of hope.

Why? Because you know this, because you stated you are an optimist.

True optimists do not engage with the intoxicating ‘however’

You got this.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
30 December, 09:01
The more they try and censor and block it all the more its waking the people up! Its benefiting the people by showing instead of telling!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
30 December, 09:01
The more they try and censor and block it all the more its waking the people up! Its benefiting the people by showing instead of telling!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

LeLe John @Grace1125
30 December, 08:16
🙋‍♀️
how many posts are possibly from different timelines on social media platforms? is that possible?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 December, 07:52
Pretty sure everybody has their moments of frustration….I know I have.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
30 December, 07:07
Where’s Kurt Angle when we need him? I’m hoping that 2023 can be the industrial sized bidet spray needed to get everyone on the same page…

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 December, 06:16
I guess it's that week from The Book.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Water Mark @Watermark
30 December, 06:16
I suppose this applies to me. Apologies to the collective mood but I'm not backing down from asking hard questions and pointing out inconsistencies. Respect for VK and all you've done but we're past games and puzzles. Please tell us what you know and how you know it.

I rattle the orange bottle and open the lid. All the red pills have been taken. (Compelled to search. No other personal options.) All that is left is one shiny, ebony capsule. It calls to me like a siren.

Most of my extended family have taken the shot and dosed their children. All seem to be OK. Everyone they know seems to be OK. After 3 years of no mainstream revelations they chuckle at my naivete to get suckered by internet hoaxes. I'm not dissuaded. I can't unsee what I've seen.

I see a caricature of government and no consequences for crime.

I see an impending financial attack with no visible WH protections.

I'm going to take a 3 day SM fast and see what 2023 brings.

Best to everyone.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 December, 10:43
In response Water Mark to his Publication
You're an excellent writer! you paint pictures with words 🎨📝 Is that your profession?

max moody @33maximus33
31 December, 05:21
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I've noticed that on this platform, that if you question anything or want to see proof, especially from certain "individuals" you get labeled a "black piller". All that does is make me question everything else they post. If you make the statement, then show me the receipts. It's hard to pass info along and try and wake "normies" up with nonsensical b.s. This platform has its con artists just like all the others. Now label me a black piller because I think for myself.

Miss. Messina @Messina
30 December, 05:59
knowledge is everything- level up :)

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
30 December, 05:58
everyone should be leveled up enough to see the black pilling poop heads talking smack, they still think you are a sleep enough to fall for the horse poop sandwiches ..

hard pass, would never be that hungry.

perhaps something will drop soon,
maybe something mildly epic this time,
.. undeniable perhaps ..

a sharp reminder of who is in control.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts