Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
30 December, 03:57
Excited but I'm an optimist however blackpillers are killing the vibe on all social medias. Its poop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
30 December, 06:16
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
I suppose this applies to me. Apologies to the collective mood but I'm not backing down from asking hard questions and pointing out inconsistencies. Respect for VK and all you've done but we're past games and puzzles. Please tell us what you know and how you know it.

I rattle the orange bottle and open the lid. All the red pills have been taken. (Compelled to search. No other personal options.) All that is left is one shiny, ebony capsule. It calls to me like a siren.

Most of my extended family have taken the shot and dosed their children. All seem to be OK. Everyone they know seems to be OK. After 3 years of no mainstream revelations they chuckle at my naivete to get suckered by internet hoaxes. I'm not dissuaded. I can't unsee what I've seen.

I see a caricature of government and no consequences for crime.

I see an impending financial attack with no visible WH protections.

I'm going to take a 3 day SM fast and see what 2023 brings.

Best to everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
You're an excellent writer! you paint pictures with words ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ“ Is that your profession?
10:43 PM - Dec 30, 2022
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
03 January, 10:50
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thank you, Kitty.

I'm just a renaissance mechanic. Though the machines I work with are large and complicated.