Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 December, 03:57
Excited but I'm an optimist however blackpillers are killing the vibe on all social medias. Its poop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
I suppose this applies to me. Apologies to the collective mood but I'm not backing down from asking hard questions and pointing out inconsistencies. Respect for VK and all you've done but we're past games and puzzles. Please tell us what you know and how you know it.

I rattle the orange bottle and open the lid. All the red pills have been taken. (Compelled to search. No other personal options.) All that is left is one shiny, ebony capsule. It calls to me like a siren.

Most of my extended family have taken the shot and dosed their children. All seem to be OK. Everyone they know seems to be OK. After 3 years of no mainstream revelations they chuckle at my naivete to get suckered by internet hoaxes. I'm not dissuaded. I can't unsee what I've seen.

I see a caricature of government and no consequences for crime.

I see an impending financial attack with no visible WH protections.

I'm going to take a 3 day SM fast and see what 2023 brings.

Best to everyone.
06:16 PM - Dec 30, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
max moody @33maximus33
31 December, 05:21
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I've noticed that on this platform, that if you question anything or want to see proof, especially from certain "individuals" you get labeled a "black piller". All that does is make me question everything else they post. If you make the statement, then show me the receipts. It's hard to pass info along and try and wake "normies" up with nonsensical b.s. This platform has its con artists just like all the others. Now label me a black piller because I think for myself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 December, 10:43
You're an excellent writer! you paint pictures with words 🎨📝 Is that your profession?

Water Mark @Watermark
03 January, 10:50
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thank you, Kitty.

I'm just a renaissance mechanic. Though the machines I work with are large and complicated.

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
30 December, 08:14
I may sound negative a lot but I know that God wins in the end & that the meek will continue on. We have the depopulation group with the climate group with those who control the system who know it's time for a cycle change & they want to still be the one pulling the strings; it not going to happen but they know it's pitchforks/hangings for them as alt. Juan once said, they went to 4chan for the age group, for the younger generation, the good guys have moved to an offense position. They all tell you 2030 is the big turning point, They need a war to cover they gov't defaults on their currencies & to offer the solution of CBDCs Central Bank Digital currencies. Regarding the jab, I think they ran a few experiments on ppl & my guess, the goal sterilization, Bills been practicing on Africa and India with that. Let's hope they were not the correct temp for most ppl. https://www.armstrongecono...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 December, 07:57
You are not naive. I pray your family remains healthy. I've warned friends and family not to take the shots but they got them anyway believing they were safe. Tragically they are the naive ones. I lost my aunt in Oct shortly after her second booster and flu shot she died of blood clots.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
30 December, 10:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
💔💔💔

Water Mark @Watermark
03 January, 10:55
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you, Raven.

I'm sorry about your aunt. We've all tired to save friends and family. I pray daily that all will continue to be OK.