Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
I need some help friends. I’m drinking too much. I woke up back in March 2020 when the lockdowns began. Since then I started drinking more often to cope with all evilness I was learning. Just a couple of glasses of wine in the evenings but now it’s become a daily habit. It needs to end.

I’m putting it out into the universe & my AU family to admit it’s time to hold myself accountable. I’d appreciate your prayers & good vibes. Thank you! Love you all. ♥️
06:51 AM - Dec 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
17 March, 06:58
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
How are you doing Missy? I thought I would check in on you. ☺️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
19 March, 12:24
In response June Nelson to her Publication
I’m great June. Thanks for asking. I accomplished my goal. I went 34 days totally sober before attending a family wedding where I had a glass of wine again. Since then it’s been here & there on the weekends. I feel amazing & back in control. Most misinterpreted my post assuming I was an alcoholic but I’m ok with that. We all seem to listen from our own perspective & project our own feelings onto others. It was a learning experience for me and made me try harder to really listen to what others are saying in their posts. Especially here on AU where we are pretty safe & can be vulnerable sometimes. I really do appreciate you checking in on me. Thank you! ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
31 December, 07:44
💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖

Leessa Q Warrior @LMG430
31 December, 07:32
Alcohol is a depressent. You are stronger than you are giving yourself credit for. Next time you have the urge to drink put on headlhones and listen to 432hz music instead. It’s a free medbed and it’s very healing and relaxing. It has helped me overcome my anxiety to the point where it doesn’t even exist anymore. You got this and remember our best days are yet to come. God bless and stay strong I am rooting for you !! ♥️😘🙏🏻

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
31 December, 04:37
you are going to absolutely love life again, stop the stupid. 🙏 love is waiting.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
31 December, 03:30
just stop.. you dont need help. stop it now. easy. God lives in you and you cant put alcohol in that temple where He lives. now you see how easy is to stop when you have to decide if to poison the temple where God lives. No prayer is beeded .. just common sense .

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
31 December, 03:04
Prayers Romans 10:9&10

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
31 December, 03:03
prayers

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
31 December, 02:29
Develop an addiction to health.

Cut out sugar. That will of necessity cut out alcohol. Just try it for three days, then it will be much easier; then day by day.

Self-disciplinary, then day four breakthrough and breakOUT is noticeable and comfortable. We must reset our bodies along with all we're experiencing and it's so hard, I know, dang it.

ECM Arizona @EM5793
30 December, 10:59
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
30 December, 10:19
You can stop or at least cut back
Work through the pain you are drowning
ask God for help he is there we are here
you are not alone
Prayers for you 🙏
I have been clean since 9/5/1995
was a sick as a human could get
God saved me and I found out why later.
He will help you- hang on -we are almost to the beginning of a new world 🌎

Only Forward @Callibird
30 December, 09:41
praying for you. i quit drinking years ago. felt the same way. it became a problem and it wasnt fun and i didnt feel good anymore. SOOOOOOO GOOD that
you reached out and are holding yourself accountable. yes your AU fammloves we. we will be praying for you. may God give you wisdom and comfort as you walk away from alcohol. theyre eveil spirits if you ask me..pun intended

you got this! you will feel sooooo mich better! 🙌🏻💖🙏🏻✨

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
30 December, 09:23
Prayers for Sobriety, we are all gonna need it!
Blessings ✨🙏💞

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 December, 09:13
🙏🙏🙏Prayers for you missy. I never knew how bad alcohol was for us until recently and due to that have cut way way way back. Why else would alcohol be readily available -d.s. knows.

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
30 December, 07:02
ATTENTION to INTENTION is where the power lies. Sending you hugs of encouragement and much LOVE. That is where the healing is…love yourself through with acceptance. You’ve already decided. ELEVATE - word for you this 2023 season. 💜💜💜☮️☑️🇺🇸🤗🤗🤗☺️❤️

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
30 December, 06:48
Praying for whatever you need to cross your path and free you. Sending love and prayers. ❤️🙏

Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
30 December, 06:20
I got on my knees 38 years ago and said “ Dear God, please help me. My life is fucked up beyond all recognition.” My prayer was answered two weeks later with a DWI that got me into treatment. It’s not how much you drink, it’s what it does to you . one day at a time works pretty well. Good luck and God Bless!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
30 December, 06:01
💚🌟💚

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
30 December, 03:50
Let’s put this in perspective, if you continue to drink daily, the cabal won. You are a Patriot, you can quit because you don’t want them to win. Try having one glass of wine, then skip a day. Then one glass of wine skip two days. You get the picture. Good luck. We all need to see the happenings with a sober eye. ❤️

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
30 December, 03:46
You can do this! Believe it & know it. Ask for help if you need it.
♥️🙏♥️

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
30 December, 03:44
🙏🙏🙏💕 - you got this!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 December, 03:40
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 December, 03:27
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
30 December, 02:30
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 December, 01:25
Sending prayers, strength & love. 🙏💕
Alcohol creates holes in your etheric, protect your energy.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
30 December, 01:10
i did the same in 2020. my son brought me some Jagermeister. i began to slowly sip on one shot in the late evening to settle my nerves... I then realized it began a habit. so I stopped and began stepping away from the system. Unplug, walk in nature, go on some small vacations, visit people but do NOT talk of what you have learned, do lots of self care, set yourself some goals.
I am currently at the point of not caring about the current events/news as they have become so psychologically assaulting. i just dont engage with the daily news or events.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 December, 12:58
🙏🙏🙏

Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
30 December, 12:36
I did the same thing from 2020 until about mid 2021. I call it my “dark Knight of the soul period.” One day I saw a meme that said “ Alcohol invites Satan into your soul. That is why they call it spirits” and it CHANGED my whole view on alcohol. I don’t invite that crap into my body anymore and you can do the same thing.💗

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

joann ferguson donated @joann212
30 December, 12:22
Change your thoughts. Change your life. You can do it! Sending energy and good thoughts your way.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
30 December, 12:18
🙏🏻🙏🏻 YOU took the first and biggest step! ❤️
Prayers to help….