Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
30 December, 06:51
I need some help friends. I’m drinking too much. I woke up back in March 2020 when the lockdowns began. Since then I started drinking more often to cope with all evilness I was learning. Just a couple of glasses of wine in the evenings but now it’s become a daily habit. It needs to end.

I’m putting it out into the universe & my AU family to admit it’s time to hold myself accountable. I’d appreciate your prayers & good vibes. Thank you! Love you all. ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
How are you doing Missy? I thought I would check in on you. ☺️🙏🏼
06:58 PM - Mar 17, 2023
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PrplSunsh7ne in this post can reply
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
19 March, 12:24
In response June Nelson to her Publication
I’m great June. Thanks for asking. I accomplished my goal. I went 34 days totally sober before attending a family wedding where I had a glass of wine again. Since then it’s been here & there on the weekends. I feel amazing & back in control. Most misinterpreted my post assuming I was an alcoholic but I’m ok with that. We all seem to listen from our own perspective & project our own feelings onto others. It was a learning experience for me and made me try harder to really listen to what others are saying in their posts. Especially here on AU where we are pretty safe & can be vulnerable sometimes. I really do appreciate you checking in on me. Thank you! ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
19 March, 12:48
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
💕