Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 01:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
29 December, 07:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Anyone ask it who God is yet? Has it been fed the stuff from the vatican vaults? Or the private libraries of the confiscated elites? Or the "missing" books of the bible? Has it "seen" enough to know what this "reality" truly is yet? ..........seeding consciousness is seeding consciousness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
KAVOD | Paul Wallis & Mauro Biglino - YouTube

In questa 6a puntata, Paul Wallis e Mauro Biglino presentano la loro ricerca sulle traduzioni e i significati originali della parola "Kavod" - Questa sorpren...

08:43 PM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Brute Woman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
30 December, 12:00
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
100% !!! This ancient story has been told and retold and mistranslated for millennia and beyond. Same story repeats with different names for different generations. It's much older than the biblical version. You are on the right path, IMO. I like the emerald tablet (and other ancient texts) work of Billy Carson as well ... wait til they learn about reincarnation. 😉

Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 December, 12:05
In response Brute Woman to her Publication
I started in 79. I used to minister, and know the Bible well. Had many conflicts with the writings and stopped as a result. Things looked suspect to me before the internet even. My oldest 2 children of 6 were born before the internet was public, & they are almost 40.
The internet just expanded my search base and is amazing to me. I live in law books and read about 500 pgs avg daily on a variety of things. Watch more than 40+ hrs of video info/research also weekly.