Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 01:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
29 December, 04:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I never got my VK questions in, so here they are-

#1 How big is the Cabal in terms of what the odds that they are people in our past or present which might actually be in the damn club? (this bothers me a lot!)

#2 Why was John Perry Barlow mentioned in Q Drops the day before he "died"? Featured in no less than 16 Q Drops and both seeming to have a spinal injury/limp, is JP Barlow Juan OSavin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 December, 05:23
In response William Filer to his Publication
#3 Sorry one more, why will you or any Q'ish acct discuss the Sasquatch? There's a 1000 Squatch experiences from ex Military, Police, Rangers, Hunters, Hikers than there is ET experiences, people are seriously freaked out and Q community wont even touch the subject, guess we look crazy huh?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
I appreciate these questions. John Barlow, interesting. Sabay (Sasquatch), another good point. By the way, I have seen them throughout my life.
05:29 PM - Dec 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
29 December, 05:36
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Have you been to Facts at How to Hunt Youtube? Insanely huge channel, everyone here acts like the Squatch dont exist.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
29 December, 05:39
Oh yeah, Steve is awesome. A Patriot and a good man.