Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 01:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
29 December, 04:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I never got my VK questions in, so here they are-

#1 How big is the Cabal in terms of what the odds that they are people in our past or present which might actually be in the damn club? (this bothers me a lot!)

#2 Why was John Perry Barlow mentioned in Q Drops the day before he "died"? Featured in no less than 16 Q Drops and both seeming to have a spinal injury/limp, is JP Barlow Juan OSavin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
#3 Sorry one more, why will you or any Q'ish acct discuss the Sasquatch? There's a 1000 Squatch experiences from ex Military, Police, Rangers, Hunters, Hikers than there is ET experiences, people are seriously freaked out and Q community wont even touch the subject, guess we look crazy huh?
05:23 PM - Dec 29, 2022
In response William Filer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TahoeBilly in this post can reply
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
31 December, 04:52
Azazel News has many articles to view. Search on home page for Sasqatch and they pop up.
https://t.me/AzazelNews

http://www.native-language...

31 December, 05:34
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
How to Hunt Youtube has 1 million followers reading 5 emails a day from the public. It's blowing up sky high.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 December, 05:45
Growing up in the NW we all researched Sasquatch until we got bored. I remember seeing a video of a man who saw Gov officials load dead ones into a tent after Mt St Helens blew and killed many. they hid it as well.

29 December, 05:56
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Inter dimensional

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
29 December, 05:44
Sasquatch is an old discussion and yes they do exist. The 'evolution' as told to us is wrong and the relatives from all those ape like 'grandfathers and grandmothers' of us are still alive. But lets keep them alive.

29 December, 05:46
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
That's great but I am asking VK who likely knows more than he is willing to discuss.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
29 December, 05:29
I appreciate these questions. John Barlow, interesting. Sabay (Sasquatch), another good point. By the way, I have seen them throughout my life.

29 December, 05:36
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Have you been to Facts at How to Hunt Youtube? Insanely huge channel, everyone here acts like the Squatch dont exist.