KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
Worry is such a waste When everything is literally always Working out for the Best :) ❤️
10:23 PM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Gray 359 @Gray359
30 December, 06:51
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Since you brought it up....I saw this yesterday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeff Carr @Firewolf
29 December, 10:35
Well said!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 December, 10:37
In response Jeff Carr to his Publication
:)🙏💖

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 December, 01:23
KiKi i love your sunshine vibes☀️i worry much, have to let go of that. as you said everything always Working out for the Best

29 December, 10:17
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
🙏❤️💖♾💙❤️🙏I Love You Fren ♾♾
Yes, Everything is Always working out for the Best. Time & Time Again I have been Witness to this. 🙏🙏💙God is SO Good All of the Time. 🙏💖

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
29 December, 10:43
we R blessed

American Girl @Americangirl
29 December, 10:28
i still worry and its not for the outcome. i believe in the plan. i wworry about all the souls that are not going to be able to handle the truth. thats where my worry lies. i love each and every soul out in this world and beyond except for the obvious ones.

Melanie Meyers @LittleBigHair
29 December, 09:54
Not everyone is so secure they can have no worry. To the contrary, those who see and know are filled with nothing but worry.

Not everyone is so secure they can have no worry. To the contrary, those who see and know are filled with nothing but worry.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
29 December, 09:23

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
29 December, 09:15
For sure!! My hubby said the other day he envys how I am so free and positive about everything! I keep working on him to let him know he can be the same way and its all a state of mind and vibes. 🥰

TBo ogg donated @tbog
29 December, 09:09
Just like in Bosnia, after a while, you become numb to all the dailies.

Just focus on the big picture.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
29 December, 08:33
Easier to say when that's how it unfolds for you. Many barely hanging on (not their fault), many losing everything (not their fault)--no job, no income, children to raise w no support, illness w/o access to health care, tragic circumstances, etc, etc.

29 December, 10:23
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
🙏Praying for You, Yours, & All.🙏

I feel You❤️

Tbh, a little snippet from my life… I was living in an Extended Stay America in March & April of 2021. This was the lowest point of my life…😭 I can go on & on about what all was happening…short version- I felt like I was in hell :( 😭
All I can say right now is that GOD got me THROUGH it & now I am on the other side 🙏❤️
🙏 God Bless You & Yours. 🙏
I am a completely different person now, but I always had ❤️heart & I love Jesus ♾♾🙏.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 08:09
Nana's Mom my whole life has been literally a professional worrier!
Not even kidding, she literally makes herself sick, physically sick worrying and will worry about worrying.
I have asked her over and over thr the years what good it has done her.

She gets made at me sometimes saying, "Don't you ever worry about anything!!!?"

She doesn't think I am irresponsible or anything. She will tell you Nana has always been a very responsible person, but I have just always chosen to have a half full glass.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
29 December, 08:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
perspective. ;)

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
29 December, 09:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My mom is exact same way!! She tells me how smart I am and my biggest fan and I love her so much, but sometimes I think she is not happy unless she is unhappy. Constant fear, drama, and worry.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
29 December, 04:57
It's getting more difficult by the day to worry, to be negative, to accept low vibes...
[They] lost grip/grid?
Feels like Freedom 💙

FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
29 December, 01:14
If you trust in our eternal light to help you through a situation, then worry is not needed. Much love KiKi....have a blessed evening.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
29 December, 01:14
🎯

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
29 December, 01:13
the key to worry
that is for worry to have value
is to take action, any action, to possibly improve the worry situation

the action can be direct or indirect

short version
if worried, do something

in this Way, worry is never a waste of time, energy or other resources

God bless you and all WeThePeople on this journey

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 December, 01:08