KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
28 December, 10:23
Worry is such a waste When everything is literally always Working out for the Best :) ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
29 December, 08:33
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Easier to say when that's how it unfolds for you. Many barely hanging on (not their fault), many losing everything (not their fault)--no job, no income, children to raise w no support, illness w/o access to health care, tragic circumstances, etc, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
🙏Praying for You, Yours, & All.🙏

I feel You❤️

Tbh, a little snippet from my life… I was living in an Extended Stay America in March & April of 2021. This was the lowest point of my life…😭 I can go on & on about what all was happening…short version- I felt like I was in hell :( 😭
All I can say right now is that GOD got me THROUGH it & now I am on the other side 🙏❤️
🙏 God Bless You & Yours. 🙏
I am a completely different person now, but I always had ❤️heart & I love Jesus ♾♾🙏.
10:23 AM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
29 December, 11:22
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
That's wonderful that your life had such wonderful changes! I'm so glad for you. Myself, I've never had such difficult circumstances but so many do and those are the ones I was thinking of when I replied to your post. My life hasn't been easy but no severe hardships for which I am always deeply grateful. Much love and healing light to you and all good Souls (I don't think the satanic ones have souls!)