KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
28 December, 10:23
Worry is such a waste When everything is literally always Working out for the Best :) ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana's Mom my whole life has been literally a professional worrier!
Not even kidding, she literally makes herself sick, physically sick worrying and will worry about worrying.
I have asked her over and over thr the years what good it has done her.

She gets made at me sometimes saying, "Don't you ever worry about anything!!!?"

She doesn't think I am irresponsible or anything. She will tell you Nana has always been a very responsible person, but I have just always chosen to have a half full glass.
08:09 AM - Dec 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
29 December, 09:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My mom is exact same way!! She tells me how smart I am and my biggest fan and I love her so much, but sometimes I think she is not happy unless she is unhappy. Constant fear, drama, and worry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 09:34
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Nana really thinks that a lot of it for my Mom comes from 2 major things;
Being raised in the Church of Christ which in my opinion is so strict that it literally teaches you that you WILL NEVER be good enough for God in any way no damn matter what you do. (which in my opinion is purely satan instead of God's teaching intentions)
&
She was raised during the Great Depression and the events of those times seem to have scared most ppl that lived thr it and perhaps caused them to always worry it would happen again.

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
29 December, 09:36
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Same

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
29 December, 08:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
perspective. ;)