Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:30
VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 December, 02:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Well, I'm screwed then. I have no money, I have disabled adult kids with me for life, I'm a single mom. I have no idea how all this works (not techy at all) and it is incredibly confusing to the max...

VK I know you tried, you explained a lot, but my brain just couldn't follow it. I'm too old I guess to really understand this. And it seems really scary to have 'money' that is held online somewhere that could disappear at any moment. What prevents us from losing money this way? I hear about this coin or that coin disappearing and people losing A LOT of money and I go cold all over. I can't afford to lose money, I can barely make it paycheck to paycheck.

What happens to people like us, if the 'wealth is redistributed' through XRP? If that is the only way to see any money coming my way, then I'm screwed.

Thanks for trying to help others get some of that money, and you did try hard to explain, I remember. Some of us just can't make it happen for one reason or another :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
You aren't screwed Patriot. What I suggest comes with a risk. A risk I have no control over. There is a layer of security that Banks provide that isn't possible yet with digital assets. Holding your own digital assets and securing them is a BIG responsibility and you could lose it all. There are scammers everywhere. It's the reason I didn't push this topic harder and say *I am not a financial advisor. Just following patterns. Again you are not screwed.
02:28 PM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 December, 09:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I just don't have anything left at the end of the month - 5 adult kids with autim with me for life, divorcing a very very abusive LEO (married 34 years). His parents are wealthy, bought him a house and car and give him funds to spend - but he wrestles every penny away from me if he can. He's evil, pure and simple, and I'm grateful to be away - but it is hard when there just isn't any money coming in.

So no funds to invest with. If 'the wealth' really is going to be redistributed through crypto, I won't see a penny of it. I had hoped with nesara/gesara somehow people like me, like my kids, would at least have a little so we had something to fall back on if needed.

My kids and I homestead (35+ years), we focus on producing what we need and I try hard to make every penny stretch. I just worry when I'm gone, how will my kids make it? Wish I could invest for their sake...

Thanks for replying, good to know my worry about 'risk' was legit :) Too over-my-head for me, LOL!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
28 December, 06:40
I am not crypto savvy. We tried coinbase but our info got stolen a year ago and they drained our checking and savings.. I may be one of the people who loses it all because I dont want CBDC and dont understand crytpo. Nor do I have the funds to invest. Kudos the patriots who do.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
28 December, 05:26
VK, please please answer this, I'm stuck !!! What do we do with the ca$h that has been taken out of the bank for years, because we thought banks would just close ?
Do we need to take it ALL back to the bank or will there be a crypto ATM they we can put our physical ca$h into to exchange for crypto?

Rod of God @RodofGod321
28 December, 07:53
In response Jen ... to his Publication
Invest in Gold, Silver, Crypto, stay with some cash in case there is a cyber attack and/or the banks debit/credit cards system goes offline when you go to buy food. Uphold or Coinbase to buy cryptocurrency. Purchase one of the wallet Ledger, D'Cent, Ellipal ect. Move your crypto so you can self custody. Make sure that what you buy has the wallets approval on self custody. YouTube has video information on how to transfer your funds to the wallet. Hope that helps God bless 🙏

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 December, 05:04
VK is doing his thing again on TS. ❤️

(2 Pics)

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
28 December, 05:31
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
It took me 68 years to finally fully realize this. I thank God I'm alive to know and feel the love. Nothing better.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 December, 12:11
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I told him better than being pissed on😉😉

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
28 December, 04:59
I feel like the biggest responsibility is keeping it off of online wallets and in a hard wallet. 👍

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
28 December, 04:44
Im not stupid enough to invest in imaginary anything. So Im good! I was gullible enough to buy Teump cards coins etc though !

arba happihr @arba
28 December, 04:30
YAY! 🙌
I hate being screwed!
2 narcissists in one lifetime was too many lessons. 🤣
I wish I weren't so trusting.
OO well It beats the alternative .
Maybe 💓
This old lady is going to say,

Trust the Plan and use your own God given mind.
Pray for our CIC, Q team
and Pray for Humanity!
You guys are the very best.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
28 December, 04:24
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
15 years for me! Reasons are the same!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
28 December, 05:23
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Um. Not every woman wants you to marry them...Maybe thet just want to party. Im just saying, dont waste your life being alone if thats not what you want.
I feel ya on the no games part. I stopped playing a long time ago. I found peace. Cant give that up for anyone. 😇

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 December, 04:12
Hi VK, Kim + AU Fam - Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I have been traveling over Christmas and am now trying to catch up with AnonUp. Are you recommending we move all our bank money into crypto or we may lose it?

Dwight Knapp @kad784
28 December, 04:31
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
This thread may answer your Question. https://anonup.com/thread/...

Dwight Knapp @kad784
28 December, 04:33
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
BTW - CBDC is Central Bank Digital Currency - What they want to use to track/control us.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 December, 03:13
she needed to voice and you reassured. finances even difficult for some the old way. so gonna have to learn much. classes in history, finance, science, everything

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 December, 03:11
Thanks, VK —
TBIYTC.
The world is fighting back (& destroying the cult).
[They] are the ones getting screwed.
God Wins (and so do we).

Caps = 189.
TS 2:28 PM.

Nov 25, 2017 1:20:08 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
USA_leadership change
SA_leadership change
GER_leadership change?
PAK_leadership change?
40,000ft.
(8, 7, 6, 5......).
Q

I am Keri @Lionessheart
28 December, 03:00
thank you! ❤️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 December, 02:59
funny how so many do not understand this crypto stuff. screwed is how many many people feel while others make fortune from hat feels like insider knowledge. so in sense, new world like old world. only ever hear bout middle class struggle. folks with money already. i bitched everytime i saw financial posts from ya back in twadder days. always bumms me out. $100 to many is much more to folks that dont bring in much...

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
28 December, 02:42
Us older GenX-ers don't have the level of adaptability that younger generations have. For me the stumbling block is having to remember 20 random words, in order, to retrieve money from a wallet and if you forget, or say become incapacitated, that money is gone.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
28 December, 03:47
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
my advice write it out on 3 different pieces of paper in permanent marker legible writing and put each paper in 3 different important safe places you will always remember. 🥰 dont bother remembering, waste of brain power 😋♥️🌹

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
28 December, 07:00
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I use one of these it's pretty heavy duty. It's water proof and fire proof. It's not that cheap but your 24 words are important. https://privacypros.io/pro...

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
You're awesome VK
I know you see it, people are scared and confused
We get there. That's what matters most

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 December, 02:34
Banks ensure and insure identities.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
what a wordsmith. simple, elegant and to the point. sweet and perfectly put