Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:30
VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 December, 02:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Well, I'm screwed then. I have no money, I have disabled adult kids with me for life, I'm a single mom. I have no idea how all this works (not techy at all) and it is incredibly confusing to the max...

VK I know you tried, you explained a lot, but my brain just couldn't follow it. I'm too old I guess to really understand this. And it seems really scary to have 'money' that is held online somewhere that could disappear at any moment. What prevents us from losing money this way? I hear about this coin or that coin disappearing and people losing A LOT of money and I go cold all over. I can't afford to lose money, I can barely make it paycheck to paycheck.

What happens to people like us, if the 'wealth is redistributed' through XRP? If that is the only way to see any money coming my way, then I'm screwed.

Thanks for trying to help others get some of that money, and you did try hard to explain, I remember. Some of us just can't make it happen for one reason or another :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 December, 02:28
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
You aren't screwed Patriot. What I suggest comes with a risk. A risk I have no control over. There is a layer of security that Banks provide that isn't possible yet with digital assets. Holding your own digital assets and securing them is a BIG responsibility and you could lose it all. There are scammers everywhere. It's the reason I didn't push this topic harder and say *I am not a financial advisor. Just following patterns. Again you are not screwed.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
28 December, 02:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Us older GenX-ers don't have the level of adaptability that younger generations have. For me the stumbling block is having to remember 20 random words, in order, to retrieve money from a wallet and if you forget, or say become incapacitated, that money is gone.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
my advice write it out on 3 different pieces of paper in permanent marker legible writing and put each paper in 3 different important safe places you will always remember. 🥰 dont bother remembering, waste of brain power 😋♥️🌹
03:47 PM - Dec 28, 2022
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 December, 03:53
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Sorry to say for those saying “write it down”, but if you have passwords online, they have it too. When “they” steal your money, their friend will already have insurance that you can pay in the future so they don’t steal it again.