Aloha πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
Prayers please
Please
Money has run out and my taxes can't be paid
Please pray
I don't lose my home I worked for forever to have
Thank you so much for your kindness.

I know many are in the same boat.
Especially old timers on Social Security and unable to work.
God has a plan for me, i was woken up today πŸ™Œ
Demons always do their best to interrupt the peaceful.
thank you
thank you
thank you!
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’“
12:16 PM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
31 December, 10:24
In response arba happihr to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
31 December, 10:24
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»Praying for you Arba.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
31 December, 10:22
πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™βœοΈπŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 December, 10:18
πŸ™ Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Arba Happihr. Give her guidance, wisdom, discernment, faith, peace of mind, financial security, and blessings beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name i pray. Amen ❀️

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
31 December, 10:18
πŸ’–πŸ™

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
29 December, 01:31
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
29 December, 09:46
When do we stop paying the IRS @vincentKennedy ? Isn't that the next step in our protest/fight? Will they be able to come after our homes if we don't pay?

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
29 December, 05:08
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
29 December, 04:56
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 December, 04:52
Praying for you...the struggle is definitely real πŸ™

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
29 December, 01:56
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
29 December, 01:46

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
29 December, 12:20
Prayers for you. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
28 December, 10:06
Praying πŸ™ for you and all who need it!! May God Bless and help you. πŸ™ πŸ™

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 December, 10:03
Do you have cash app or any way we might can contribute?

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
28 December, 09:59
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
28 December, 09:52
πŸ™Praying for you dear sister!!! Father we need a miracle...we ask in the name of Jesus that You would bring in the money needed to pay her taxes, We know You are the God of miracles! Lord, keep her safe in the shelter of her home, In Jesus' name!!β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
28 December, 09:33
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Praying & manifesting. πŸ’«

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
28 December, 09:29
May all work out in your favor, God bless πŸ™

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 December, 08:37
@arba Here is a feng shui tip video for ya to attract some money. It works. Also, check your front door outside & inside. Is it blocked? Everything is energy and energy needs to flow throughout the house. Another tip that I know works is put a bird feeder &Fill it w/ birdseed Outside far left corner of your house (if you are standing outside your front door looking in it's the far left back side of your house). Set your intention/ prayer for financial prosperity (be specific) while filling up the feeder. A gratitude prayer after your intention. That's all. I've had many friends& clients tell me they've receive unexpected check in the mail or a new job opportunity. Good luck! :)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
How to make Mo' Money With Feng Shui - YouTube

How to make Mo' Money With Feng Shui. Over the past couple of years, I have added more and more online classes teaching Feng Shui. One class that delayed in ...

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
28 December, 08:00
β™₯οΈπŸ™β™₯️ God bless you that you find a way through this.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
28 December, 07:54
I am praying. We need some relief, and soon. Please God make this happen soon. πŸ™

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
28 December, 07:53
πŸ™

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
28 December, 07:51
πŸ™πŸ»prayers going up πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
28 December, 07:43
Lifting you up in prayer!! β€οΈπŸ™βœ¨

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 December, 07:40
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 December, 07:38
Sending prayersπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
Sending prayersπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ For Everybody, Many of us R in the same boat.πŸ™

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 December, 07:35
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ