Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There isn't an equivalent focus point in Britain as MAGA/Trump is for the USA. No rallies to attend, few public initiatives to retake our country, quite diffuse resistance to tyranny. It can be quite hard to face due to isolation, and you need people from the same physical and cultural terrain to chew it all over with.

When I see the local church flying Ukraine flags then I know I live in enemy captured territory. I guess if you live in lower coastal California it feels that way, or much of NY state or MA. No doubt there are plenty of British "white hats" — would be nice to meet more of them some day!

I am caught in a weird mid-Atlantic place, where I am not really part of either British or American society. There has to be some kind of transnational crisis or unifying event that forces the focus of all of humanity onto the need for fundamental change at every level.
07:55 AM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 December, 04:12
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🙂just noticed this was replying to myself instead of you Martin...

✨ P.S. An important proviso to the above is 2016 Brexit referendum & the 2019 GE showed a significant Silent Majority of Warriors (esp in England & Wales) who were not brainwashed by the relentless MSM/Soc.med propaganda! We may be surprised yet! 💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 December, 03:54
Could not agree more Martin.
Only this morning was thinking the British people must be among the most instiutionalised population in the western world?
Certainly the establishment seems 100% corrupted (not unique)! & unless stuff is happening behind the scenes can't see any of the major issues being addressed!
This is not a judgement on the British people whose inherent strengths are admirable, but a sense their "spirit" has been crushed by wholesale abuse over a very long period of time?
A good leader's so needed to help reawaken that fighting spirit✨🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 December, 04:07
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
✨ P.S. An important proviso to the above is 2016 Brexit referendum & the 2019 GE showed a significant Silent Majority of Warriors (esp in England & Wales) who were not brainwashed by the relentless MSM/Soc.med propaganda! We may be surprised yet! 💫

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
28 December, 11:59
Great British Bird, The Yorkshire Lass and BridgetSitupTrueBritain on TG are great communities to sync up with!!! ❤️

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
28 December, 10:52
Yep, maybe, hopefully more wake up, avoiding a greater suffering.

New management is operating with compassion because learned helplessness is a real phenomenon.

More trauma won’t heal trauma.

But a necessary ingredient for the reintegration of a broken society.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
28 December, 11:28
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Very true. Can’t heal trauma with more trauma.💞

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
28 December, 10:25
I'm not influenced by celebrity nor have ever been a rally-type person or required a physical persona of any kind to provide emotional support or focus. For me, that comes entirely from within, but I recognize the MAGA/DJT public platform has helped many and awakened many in this journey.

some one special to some @godrus
28 December, 09:07
pretty sure I've shared this you before, but with China sending in 71 war jets and ships to Taiwan, I think we are leading up to these defining moments to focus everyone's attention razor sharp.
https://youtu.be/-aMCzRj3S...
Miami Vice - In The Air Tonight Scene [HD] - YouTube

Join us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/MiamiViceThe "In the Air Tonight" Scene is arguably the most memorable and famous scene from the Miami Vice tel...

some one special to some @godrus
28 December, 09:02
You are so right - Austin TX is captured and seeing the Ukraine flag flying everywhere was jarring to me.
But the biggest shock I had in Nashville was driving through a trendy in-town West End neighborhood where Vanderbilt Teachers, Staff, Profs and Doctors and Nurses at the Vanderbilt Medical Center live and every single yard had BLM yard signs - and these people are mostly all white.
Waving their Woke flags.
And we wonder what happened to the Millennials? College happened! The American Education and College system is thoroughly infiltrated w Communists and they brainwashed our children and made them Debt Slaves on that brainwashing thru student loan debts!
The Death of America in a single generation.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
28 December, 08:27
You're right - the in-person conferences and rallies help...
While you know you are listening to a lot of "opinion" when you attend, and rah rah,... there are also many more nuggets of truth from real insiders.... and the being with others.. is HUGE.

Creating a unified vision with others is HUGE......

At a book table recently I met another from my profession and we bonded over our utter disgust and disdain for the FAKE one.. ran into her again later the same day and her tribe - and was surrounded by love... hadn't experienced THAT in many years... just people who utterly understand the struggle.. with no mics or cameras or agendas... just support.

Find them... find the others.
Keep searching..
It's the 3rd conference I've been too... many feel the same as us -and meeting them and talking and cheering and laughing .. heals.

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
28 December, 08:26
I feel sad for my homeland. It does indeed feel captured at every level. It will take some YUGE reveals to set it on the right path. At least how I imagine Britain should be and could be. The bullshit aside I love this country. The folklore, older architecture, the climate, the rain, the people, and their humor as it's unlike anywhere else.
What's worse is that I haven't even been able to afford to explore any of my country in my 41 years so far. Am hoping that is going to change along with a whole load of other shit.

Philipp Anon @gigu
28 December, 08:21
I feel with you. In swiss cities you see more ukraine flags than swiss. They also get more from the state than unemployed swiss. And if you open your mouth, you become more and more an outsider no matter what topic.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 December, 08:14
One of my liberal Fakebook friends is traveling alone in the UK from the US. She is enjoying her vacation. However, she is mystified when chatting with locals "All they want to ask me about is Trump!" 🤣

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
28 December, 08:21
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😆😂 Now this made my day. Many thanks, fren.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 December, 08:27
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
That's a shame - she is no doubt spreading negative propaganda about Trump... which is just supporting the British media.

I talk to my Mum once a week, on Skype, and she says all her friends think she's nuts - they are all still under the UK media's spell.

I think I have convinced Mum the media are nothing more than lying propagandists, the Lord Haw Haws of this generation, only they reside in the UK, not a foreign shore... and periodically she will bring it up with her pals, but, Mum is very much of that generation where fitting in, and being 'popular' is the main event, so I know she does not push too hard to dissuade them.

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
28 December, 08:06
i understand how you feel.. I am sure many do.. i may live in the USA but the area in which i live is full of sleeping people. i live far away from most rallies.. it is hard and lonely.. I have exactly one person that is on my page that lives near by.. Now awake, I feel like a foreigner living in a foreign land..