Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 December, 07:55
There isn't an equivalent focus point in Britain as MAGA/Trump is for the USA. No rallies to attend, few public initiatives to retake our country, quite diffuse resistance to tyranny. It can be quite hard to face due to isolation, and you need people from the same physical and cultural terrain to chew it all over with.

When I see the local church flying Ukraine flags then I know I live in enemy captured territory. I guess if you live in lower coastal California it feels that way, or much of NY state or MA. No doubt there are plenty of British "white hats" — would be nice to meet more of them some day!

I am caught in a weird mid-Atlantic place, where I am not really part of either British or American society. There has to be some kind of transnational crisis or unifying event that forces the focus of all of humanity onto the need for fundamental change at every level.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
I'm not influenced by celebrity nor have ever been a rally-type person or required a physical persona of any kind to provide emotional support or focus. For me, that comes entirely from within, but I recognize the MAGA/DJT public platform has helped many and awakened many in this journey.
10:25 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Denali1620 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denali 1620, click on at the bottom under it