Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 December, 07:55
There isn't an equivalent focus point in Britain as MAGA/Trump is for the USA. No rallies to attend, few public initiatives to retake our country, quite diffuse resistance to tyranny. It can be quite hard to face due to isolation, and you need people from the same physical and cultural terrain to chew it all over with.

When I see the local church flying Ukraine flags then I know I live in enemy captured territory. I guess if you live in lower coastal California it feels that way, or much of NY state or MA. No doubt there are plenty of British "white hats" — would be nice to meet more of them some day!

I am caught in a weird mid-Atlantic place, where I am not really part of either British or American society. There has to be some kind of transnational crisis or unifying event that forces the focus of all of humanity onto the need for fundamental change at every level.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 December, 08:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
One of my liberal Fakebook friends is traveling alone in the UK from the US. She is enjoying her vacation. However, she is mystified when chatting with locals "All they want to ask me about is Trump!" 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
That's a shame - she is no doubt spreading negative propaganda about Trump... which is just supporting the British media.

I talk to my Mum once a week, on Skype, and she says all her friends think she's nuts - they are all still under the UK media's spell.

I think I have convinced Mum the media are nothing more than lying propagandists, the Lord Haw Haws of this generation, only they reside in the UK, not a foreign shore... and periodically she will bring it up with her pals, but, Mum is very much of that generation where fitting in, and being 'popular' is the main event, so I know she does not push too hard to dissuade them.
08:27 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 December, 08:41
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
She didn't say whether they are pro or con Trump or how she responds but President Trump is definitely the topic of interest.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 December, 09:57
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Is your liberal fb connection going to say positive things about Trump?