KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
🙋‍♀️Hi Ya’ll, I’m starting at least a 48 hours fast this evening around 5:30ish if anyone wants to join. May go 72 hours, but it depends on muh plans with Family is Everything ❤️… So, We will see :)
🙏God Bless🙏 & 💖Much Love💙♾♾
03:21 PM - Dec 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
30 December, 10:34
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Did you only drink water? Congrats!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 December, 10:39
In response True Patriot to his Publication
:) Thank You Fren :)
I drink water, & tea or black coffee in the morning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 December, 04:26
oh that is just strenge. I started one yesterday, well have not eaten since 10p.m. 26 dec. I am going for as long as I can hold out. 96 hrs is my PB. I just wanna break that lol. mark me down ( I feel weird foe announcing it for some reason)
I found (from dude in vid) adding pink salt to water/coffee helps the headaches :)

he has a vid on just salt too you may wanna check out. bout the 2:20 mark he briefly explains it. this one is just 7 days. He do good work IMHO

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I Didn't Eat Food for 7 days. This is what happened to my body - YouTube

Go to https://DrinkLMNT.com/WhatIveLearned to get a free sampler pack with any purchase!Fasting can be very beneficial, but don't do it haphazardly. While mo...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
28 December, 12:33
yer a trip..lol

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 December, 04:29
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
😂agreed. we all are.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
27 December, 09:42
I applaud you. God bless you on your fast!

I do plan an extended fast, but it will he beginning in January, probably day 2 or the 3rd. I have to make quite a bit of food for New Years Eve Watch Night Service at Church. I will be making Traditional food for the 1st, and then I will be free to ENJOY water!!!!

27 December, 09:46
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
🙏💖 Thank You Fren💙🙏 Post on here when You do Your Fast 🙏💖🙏
God Bless & Much Love ♾♾

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 December, 09:32
Go Kiki! You got this! 🙌🏼💕🙏✨

27 December, 11:28
In response New Years Day to her Publication
🙏❤️

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 December, 09:30
Go Kiki! I can't this round but will join in on the next. You got this!👏🏼

27 December, 09:31
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
🙏❤️Thank You Fren❤️🙏
I ❤️ U ♾♾

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
27 December, 09:26
fasting in this house with muh wife being asleep is harder than trying to convince her of child sex trafficking. she’s Italian. can only deny food from her so long before getting the cold shoulder. i try to limit meals to 1 big or 2 small/medium though.

27 December, 09:44
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
I hear ya.

I have also been doing the 16x8 fasting plan since November & it really works well for me :)
So, I usually have my last meal of the day around 6pm & then have my first meal after 10am the next day.

🙏Good Luck Fren & God Bless❤️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 09:23
You just ruined my brownie. :(

27 December, 09:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yummy 😋 Enjoy Sir 😊 YOU definitely deserve it fo sho! ❤️ 🙏God Bless 🙏

27 December, 09:20
:)

27 December, 09:24
@VincentKennedy

I swear they were playing Your Playlist 🎶😎 It was 🤯😎

https://open.spotify.com/p...

29 December, 09:17
It all worked out where I am able to Continue the Fast for the Full 72 Hours :) YaaaaY :)😎 I am completing the 72 hours fast by 123 😎 Just what I wanted to do :)
Everything is Always Working Out for me ✅🥰🙏
#NOICE
🙏Thank You God.🙏