KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 December, 03:21
🙋‍♀️Hi Ya’ll, I’m starting at least a 48 hours fast this evening around 5:30ish if anyone wants to join. May go 72 hours, but it depends on muh plans with Family is Everything ❤️… So, We will see :)
🙏God Bless🙏 & 💖Much Love💙♾♾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
27 December, 09:26
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
fasting in this house with muh wife being asleep is harder than trying to convince her of child sex trafficking. she’s Italian. can only deny food from her so long before getting the cold shoulder. i try to limit meals to 1 big or 2 small/medium though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
I hear ya.

I have also been doing the 16x8 fasting plan since November & it really works well for me :)
So, I usually have my last meal of the day around 6pm & then have my first meal after 10am the next day.

🙏Good Luck Fren & God Bless❤️
09:44 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅, click on at the bottom under it