KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 December, 03:21
🙋‍♀️Hi Ya’ll, I’m starting at least a 48 hours fast this evening around 5:30ish if anyone wants to join. May go 72 hours, but it depends on muh plans with Family is Everything ❤️… So, We will see :)
🙏God Bless🙏 & 💖Much Love💙♾♾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
27 December, 09:42
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I applaud you. God bless you on your fast!

I do plan an extended fast, but it will he beginning in January, probably day 2 or the 3rd. I have to make quite a bit of food for New Years Eve Watch Night Service at Church. I will be making Traditional food for the 1st, and then I will be free to ENJOY water!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
🙏💖 Thank You Fren💙🙏 Post on here when You do Your Fast 🙏💖🙏
God Bless & Much Love ♾♾
09:46 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
27 December, 09:51
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
You are so welcome. And yes, if my memory works --- I will post when I begin the fast. I found a wonderful website: A Healthy Alternative.
They have incredible understanding of the benefits and how-to's,

I think it will be a great way to get focused for the New Year and all of the wonderful things I want and need to accompllish!