Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
US Army tweets, "The #SuperBowl is today!"
The numbers on players jerseys = 12.21 (think EO).
The timestamp = 9:01
Drop #901 = Do you believe in coincidences?
09:50 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
07 February, 05:49
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
2112 Rush

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
07 February, 12:39
12 21 take it away .... kappy https://youtu.be/CjQJaUNzM...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rose May @Rose926
07 February, 12:26
tom brady wears 12!!

Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
07 February, 01:44
In response Rose May to her Publication
kayliegh wore 12 in her baby blake video i just saw posted recently.

Casey Herr @hcasey0907
07 February, 12:26
I believe there may be some coms tonight, but I'm thinking the significance of the impeachment trials on 2/9 and supreme court on 2/19 is a significant part of the plan... and I read this to mean that it will come AFTER the super bowl....but I'm still pretty new to all of this! I just REFUSE to get my hopes up again to be disappointed!

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
07 February, 02:55
In response Casey Herr to his Publication
I cant watch S.B The kneeling for what I consider sacred makes me murderously mad!🤬

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 February, 11:57
aucune coincidence 😎la blague

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
07 February, 10:01
Take it away

Incog Nito @UniteforGod
07 February, 09:58
Isaac Kappy said 12-21 take it away!! The half time show will be lit today! Im hoping for a JFK Jr type of show!! I will have my popcorn ready!! Go Chiefs!!

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
07 February, 03:48
In response Incog Nito to her Publication
That would be spectacular! Love those Cheifs❤️

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
07 February, 09:56
hey Kim, as we all know there ain't no such animal as a coinkidink,,,

edge of my seat comfy 😊

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
07 February, 09:55
❤️🙏

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 February, 09:51
WE know what that coincidence means for today ...

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
07 February, 09:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm just guessing from here in UK
We're close ain't we.
Dod tweets calm b4 the storm.
MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
07 February, 10:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Another brilliant strategically planned move well in advance. Their ego's and stupidity are Trumps tools.