Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 03:17
That's enough TS for today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
26 December, 04:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That didnt last long lol. Religious Dogmas are the hardest subjects to have discussions about. Its engrained into people's perception of their reality and becomes their identity. Questioning religious ideologies is like questioning a person's core.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It's something I want to talk about and feel like many do also but its not safe to wake them up. It's a personal awakening process and not an easy one.
04:54 PM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 January, 11:35

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
14 January, 09:33
Adios Patriotos !!!!
Remember Remember
Follow the Q NFT for the Next Phase.
If You Know You Know. . .
See Yall in Egypt.
Q

This is when Q team & McAfee Team left that telegram.
I innerstand now.

I also bought that Q NFT.😉

Q can't spoon feeding everything,
we need to train our Source given
discernment more.

○
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

*3 pics *

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 December, 05:02

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
27 December, 10:06
no book taught me about God.. He was always with me since birth .. He revealed himself to me in intimacy .

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 December, 01:06
Sometimes the band aid needs to be ripped off

Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 December, 05:45
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
True

Personally, so my pov
when I ve been told a lie for my own good, or cuz It would hurt too much, then when I found out... well it hurted the same plus I was mad because I did not know earlier on...

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
26 December, 11:34
will there ever be a Safe time to wake them up ?? do they wake up ??

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 December, 09:18
We want to know everything, beautiful patriot... even if we might need time to calculate everything slower to the finish...🙏💗

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
26 December, 07:07
We’ve got to start sometime.
Who woke you or how did you awaken to this?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 December, 06:41
On AU, I believe we are ready for declass concerning all of Creation. The one thing I know, the moral foundation for any human should not change regardless of what knowledge is forthcoming. IMHO.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 December, 06:26
This "talk" will need to be addressed at some point before humanity can "level up" a notch.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
26 December, 06:18
agreed. I started with this one with my spouse too early and lost all credibily on anything Q. Even backtracking into complete cognitive dissonace on things they were previously open to- and a deep depression and anxiety that still hasn’t left. ugh, it is SUCH a tough one.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
26 December, 09:16
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Just go on your own journey silently. If you love your spouse dont allow this to come between you it has destroyed too many relatioships and in my opinion thats not Godly. If your right the truth shall set you free if your not you still have your sidekick who loves you. Love should always win.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
26 December, 06:10
I don’t need a discussion on this for me you either have a relationship with God or you Don’t. He never made it difficult we never needed a middle man we can talk to him just as well as any other being. Religeon is power over you, confessing sins to another being is not confessing to God directly. NO MAN ABOVE ANOTHER. Simple!

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
26 December, 06:06
It’s a crazy slow process, but when it happens, you can literally feel a veil or spell has been lifted. It’s fantastic. But first, pain….

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
26 December, 05:51
The "Root" of the issue lies within the "Fruit" that is produced.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
26 December, 05:50
Is Dr. F🤮 telling/showing himself persuading 🐑 to continue with the latest set of 💉’s 2 proceed with an…”awakening process”?
Kinda hard pill to watch/listen too! 📢😡
Wonder why 🐑 R still sleeping, not hard 2 figure out!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 December, 05:49
At least we can talk here on AnonUp about it...

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
26 December, 11:36
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
yes we should talk here and start taking our drips out to our familes ,co workers etc JMO

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 December, 05:47
🙏💥😂✝️👍❤️

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
26 December, 05:47
There’s really only one question that needs an answer to, and that’s if you believe in God and his son Jesus?
Everything else is up to Him.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 December, 05:45
I consider myself “born again“ even though I don’t necessarily like those trigger words but what the words mean to me equates to re-learning literally EVERYTHING.
We’ve been lied to about EVERYTHING, Patriots.

EVERYTHING.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 December, 06:43
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I have come to like describing it as ‘born of the spirit’. 🕊

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 December, 05:42
Do you think we'll be ready for "that discussion" in 2023?

Sista Sue @SC18835410
26 December, 05:35
There’s still hope VK. My mother, hard core Catholic, hard line democrat has started to ask questions. Her husband thinks I’m crazy but I’m ok with that! He’s a narcissistic democrat and he sees his control over my mom slipping.
She has her belief in God and thats great, but she’s questioning the role of the pope and the Vatican. She wasn’t brainwashed enough to take the vax, her husband was.
I don’t post much, but I can take the crumbs I gather here and use them as info ammo when talking with mom and others every day!
Much love to you for what you do!
Thank you!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
26 December, 05:35
This is THE only taboo subject with my own family. Ive been very diplomatic with conversation starters only to be greeted with anger and argument. Tje rest they just ignore me on, but if i touch the bible, its on!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
26 December, 05:21
A little shock never hurt anyone. Give them information, they will wake up. Give them something they can't ignore.

26 December, 05:19

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 December, 05:07
t/s 16:54 > 7:9 > 16 > 7
4:54 > 4:9 > 13 > 4 > 1111
7:4 > 11

You planted seeds, they will germinate & grow when watered with love
🙌🌱❤️🌱🙌

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
26 December, 05:05
is there a religion you follow or one your beliefs closely align?

26 December, 05:15
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
He's referenced Spinoza's god before but i dont want to put words in his mouth.