Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 03:17
That's enough TS for today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
That didnt last long lol. Religious Dogmas are the hardest subjects to have discussions about. Its engrained into people's perception of their reality and becomes their identity. Questioning religious ideologies is like questioning a person's core.
04:26 PM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 December, 10:10
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Agreed, but so very necessary. We will be freed once we seek the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 December, 12:57
I have lost my son over this...he is in school for his Masters of Divinity. When I try to talk to him I am told stop with your conspiracy theories and you are in a colt and need to be committed. Some cannot hear anything but indoctrination...makes me sad as me and my youngest kid used to be close...watched Lord of the Rings tonight...our favorite movie...we even went to Oxford together in 2019..cried all night. Watching it..I was thinking to myself...you have read the books...watched the movies and Narnia...how do you now know or even want to dig?

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 December, 11:05
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Sorry to hear about that. I have similar issues with my father. We just avoid talking about religion now lol. Everyone has their own spiritual journey they are taking and some just keep walking the same path instead of noticing the others available.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 December, 09:21
The Q & A still going strong over there
Just a couple but there’s lots more

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
26 December, 09:29
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
He should do more spicy margarita Q&A's more often lol. I just want to know about the pyramids 😢

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 04:54
It's something I want to talk about and feel like many do also but its not safe to wake them up. It's a personal awakening process and not an easy one.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
14 January, 09:33
Adios Patriotos !!!!
Remember Remember
Follow the Q NFT for the Next Phase.
If You Know You Know. . .
See Yall in Egypt.
Q

This is when Q team & McAfee Team left that telegram.
I innerstand now.

I also bought that Q NFT.😉

Q can't spoon feeding everything,
we need to train our Source given
discernment more.

○
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

*3 pics *

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 January, 11:35