Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 10:10
Good Morning Patriots.

Don't crucify me but I have some questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 December, 11:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Another non-believing Jewish person questioning Jesus and always thinking they are the smartest person at the table.

They do not know Jesus.

Knowing Jesus is a lifetime of faith and prayer. My faith has helped keep me safe and on the path to being a goodie, and not a baddie.

Knowing Jesus means having faith in the Bible. It is a huge comfort to me and my family.

I have listened to non-believers my whole life, especially the ones that call me rude names because I am a Christian.

I am over it a long time ago. What they say is total gibberish to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 December, 03:36
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 December, 03:18
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
sorry you feel that way, but there are 2 sides to every story. Looks likes other people heard what she said and thought the same thing, but someone else said maybe Muslim, not jewish.

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts