Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 10:10
Good Morning Patriots.

Don't crucify me but I have some questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Another non-believing Jewish person questioning Jesus and always thinking they are the smartest person at the table.

They do not know Jesus.

Knowing Jesus is a lifetime of faith and prayer. My faith has helped keep me safe and on the path to being a goodie, and not a baddie.

Knowing Jesus means having faith in the Bible. It is a huge comfort to me and my family.

I have listened to non-believers my whole life, especially the ones that call me rude names because I am a Christian.

I am over it a long time ago. What they say is total gibberish to me.
11:04 AM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 December, 03:18
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
sorry you feel that way, but there are 2 sides to every story. Looks likes other people heard what she said and thought the same thing, but someone else said maybe Muslim, not jewish.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 December, 03:36
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
26 December, 11:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Amen! My heart belongs to Jesus!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 December, 11:52
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
100 percent agree!

Light Warrior @VioletFlame
26 December, 11:24
Sorry she is not Jewish. She is clearly proficient in Arabic, so muslim is more likely. Muslims believe in Jesus, they just don't believe he was crucified.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 December, 11:26
In response Light Warrior to her Publication
OK, thank you for explaining this. My bad.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
26 December, 11:14
Beautiful! I was trying to figure out how to say that.

If she is absorbed in her own intellect rather than immersed in God she is trying paint God and all His ways with a box of happy meal crayons.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 December, 11:24
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
😁👊🙏 agree 100 percent

I have spent zero time in my time trying to dissent her beliefs. I have spent even less time trying to tear apart the Jewish faith.

I was always taught that we had more in common than not in common, and it was OK for them to not believe in Jesus, because it was not a threat to me or my family.

It is OK to disagree and be friendly.

But although I never really got that in return (for whatever reason), it did not matter because it is not a zero sum game to me. What someone else believes and is taught is not under my control. It is not threatening to me.

But it seems it is still threatening to some jews that I believe in Jesus, and celebrate his life.

Interdasting, right? Why do they even care? A one-sided effort to constantly attack my belief in Jesus? It does not permeate my life. I don't care if I am attacked for loving Jesus, but they really care that I love Jesus.

That is the cost of freedom to me, to have the freedom to love Jesus my entire