Only people mentioned by Shekhinah in this post can reply
robin fineman @RobinD
08 February, 11:27
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
I just love our POTUS, his team and most of all
the masterful trolling! It's Brilliant

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keressa Bruce @Kere
08 February, 09:57
Just proves that even God has a sense of humor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
08 February, 09:39
I questioned the purpose of the film, because I thought everyone knew that there was election fraud. Then, my mother in law, who voted for Trump, called and said "this election really was stolen". I guess it takes someone else to convince people. I thank the Lord for Mike Lindell, and I pray that God protects him. When Trump gets re-elected, I hope he has a spot for Mr. Lindell on his team. I think the reason for Absolute Proof is to open more eyes, so people are not shocked and maybe pray that the military step in and make this right.

Rebel Loki @RebelLoki
08 February, 02:13
This is very true. He is doing a damn good job waking people up.

Diane Mitch @Diane11
08 February, 01:07
Pretty awesome if you ask me 😉

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
08 February, 12:32
Love it!!

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
08 February, 12:31
Next do Alarm Clocks!!!

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
08 February, 08:45
In response Save Our Freedoms 2021 to her Publication
LOL good idea!

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
07 February, 11:19
thats a new kind of pillow talk

QraQen-EleQt Yku @YkuEngl
07 February, 05:10
🙃...And that he's in bed with Trump.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
07 February, 04:17
😂 Yess

Beth Ann @BethAnn18731104
07 February, 03:25
providing a comfortable pillow for those who know who cannot sleep

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
07 February, 03:09
too funny🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you go Mike !!

Iam Mie @iammiele
07 February, 02:48
🤣😉😍

Kimberly Parsons @kimberly17
07 February, 01:29
LOL

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
07 February, 11:49
😇Very nice, God has a wonderful sense of humor😇

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
07 February, 11:39
Gods chosen worriors and sense of humor is perfect🤣✝️♥️

Debbie ttt @De88ieT
07 February, 11:32
😂

Laurie Jorgensen @PatriotMNWalleye
07 February, 12:58
In response Debbie ttt to her Publication
have you tried the sheets?? best ones we have ever purchased....best ever slept on!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 11:16
ikr??🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 February, 11:16
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏

⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
07 February, 10:38
Looking at it differently, sleep health is very important. Mike is playing his role in people's well being.

I like Mike, he might at times be a tad energetic, but he's authentic. A patriot!

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
07 February, 09:44
that's a different kind of pillow talk for sure

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
07 February, 11:26
In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication
🤣ba ha ha

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
07 February, 09:38

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
07 February, 09:35
Shit! this movie just keeps getting better. 🍿👀🇺🇸

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
07 February, 09:35
Shit! this movie just keeps getting better. 🍿👀🇺🇸

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
07 February, 09:28
Poetic!