P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
07 February, 09:26
😂😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie ttt @De88ieT
07 February, 11:32
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Jorgensen @PatriotMNWalleye
have you tried the sheets?? best ones we have ever purchased....best ever slept on!!
12:58 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Debbie ttt to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotMNWalleye in this post can reply
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
08 February, 08:46
In response Laurie Jorgensen to his Publication
I'm Aussie - so no. But having travelled to America many times I can say you have the BEST BEDDING in the world, second only to Egypt who also really take their sheets seriously.

TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
07 February, 03:37
I called and they were sold out of all three of my color choices.

Bonnie Kay @BonnieKay
07 February, 02:27
We have the sheets, pillows and the "3 inches of wonderful" mattress pad. Love all of it! Next I'm going after the bath towels. Using the discount codes really helps.