Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
27 December, 12:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
These are the Cutest little Pandas. I have only seen some on the Zoo tv shows his past year. Never heard of them before but they are Magnificent!! 😇😀😃😊👍🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
26 December, 03:30
awesomeness!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Widget 260 @widget260
26 December, 03:18
How exciting! You must be over the moon!

Widget 260 @widget260
26 December, 03:18
How exciting! You must be over the moon!

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
26 December, 02:11
Happiness Is!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
26 December, 02:09
Awesome!!!!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
26 December, 02:09
Awesome!!!!

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
26 December, 07:44
Heads will turn when you invite a cheetah, red panda, or another animal ambassador to your next virtual meeting! All virtual visits are 15 minutes in length, and can either be prerecorded personally for your group or hosted live on the video conferencing service of your choice!. Email btscincinnatizoo.org to book yours!
🤔

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
26 December, 06:51
cuteness deluxe

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
26 December, 06:03
How cool !!!💗💗💗

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
26 December, 05:48
❤️
the best

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
26 December, 12:27
DM me, and my QUEEN and I would be honored to "gift" you the resources to own one outright.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
26 December, 12:27
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
It's the very least we could do...

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
26 December, 12:26
Well she’s the best💁‍♀️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 December, 12:15
April = 47
Moon = 47
Hand Of God = 47
John = 47

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 December, 02:39
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Q 47

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 December, 11:38
🙂❤️🌟

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 December, 11:36
Oh. My. God.!!!
i want video when you go…please!!!!
so excited for you!
BFF
❤️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
25 December, 11:34
🙏😍Omgeee 😍🥰 YaaaaY :) I’m SO very
Happy :) 4U 🥰🙏
🙏❤️God Bless You & Your Beautiful Family💚🙏

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
25 December, 11:12
Such a great idea. A former classmate received a similar gift. i love this idea. i adopted a cheetah fot my son one year.

Soul Shine @soulshine
25 December, 10:29
I can feel the energy of the joy it brings you.
Thank you for sharing!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 December, 09:23
❤️So cool. They are so adorable and so fun to watch. Wish I could have one.❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 December, 09:19
Awesome!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
25 December, 09:16
check off the bucket list or not your first time? is your profile pic real? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
25 December, 09:11
What a amazing gift! She is truly something special! Merry Christmas to you and your family VK 🎄❤️💚

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
25 December, 08:54
Hes so darn cute!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 December, 06:38
Awesome!
Looking forward to seeing your videos/photos of that VK
Next time I go to Auckland I'm going to go watch the Red Pandas.

Jes King @jes_US
25 December, 06:25
Muh friend got me 57 seconds with red panda...fanks

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
25 December, 06:19

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
25 December, 05:35
Bravo Mrs VK!