Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 December, 05:57
When @vincentkennedy said anons will have PTSD when all is said and done, that really hit home. The superficial image of psychological, biological, information, and spiritual warfare is "clean". But that's just the "silent weapon fallacy" — it's every bit as barbaric as any other kind of war, and the wounds are mostly invisible. I am not the person i was at the outset, mostly in good ways, but I am also brutalised and bruised. The isolation, pervasiveness, and depravity of it definitely wear you down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Already there . . . I miss the person I used to be. My husband who suffers from it from a violent crime used to say how he missed the trusting person that he was before getting shot and almost killed.
Now I know what he feels.
I don't know how I will ever trust again.
The joyful side of me is gone. I would give anything to get it back. The sleepers around me are so darn happy. I miss being happy. I know I will never be the same.
06:43 PM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
24 December, 10:38
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 December, 10:16
U will see, in the end they will marvel at u. U rock Hope!!! Happiness is coming. Much than we ever felt before! Pray my dear...just pray. Happiness is a choice that happy people made. We are all changed, for the better...never doubt that! Those u notice will be ashamed and forever horrified for not fighting, believing, or even listening. U are the star my love! They are lucky to have u. Lift ur head and be proud of urself...U see!!!!! 👊🤝🤍🏁🧐

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 December, 10:20
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
agree fully “hapiness is a choice”
each day is this beautiful gift we get to unwrap
i have to work on it not letting “life happen to me” but instead shaping my path
🙏❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 December, 02:21
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Thank you Vic.
Your words gave me hope.
GOD bless you always.
Merry Christmas.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
24 December, 07:56
yes, you will never be the same. you will be better than before.
Trust. It’s easy to say that. Harder to put into action. For the last 15 years I’ve distanced myself from so many. My husband laughs when I say “I don’t like people”
I do see a new world coming…

SOON🙏🏻