Martin Geddes @martingeddes
When @vincentkennedy said anons will have PTSD when all is said and done, that really hit home. The superficial image of psychological, biological, information, and spiritual warfare is "clean". But that's just the "silent weapon fallacy" — it's every bit as barbaric as any other kind of war, and the wounds are mostly invisible. I am not the person i was at the outset, mostly in good ways, but I am also brutalised and bruised. The isolation, pervasiveness, and depravity of it definitely wear you down.
05:57 PM - Dec 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
TruthSeeker News @KerryWest53
07 January, 01:53
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Agreed Martin, which then begs the question, how is the collective psyche of the human race going to recover! I suspect we are going to see something wonderful, from God, in this generation of such a magnitude which has never been seen before!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
25 December, 04:53
"And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes" Rev7:13-17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
25 December, 12:07
Spot on Martin. Thank you for articulating the feeling so perfectly. I just left a gathering of extended family and friends that I haven’t seen in several years - and I feel battered and bruised - just from listening to all the brainwashed commentarty.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
24 December, 11:41
Free Hugs at Anon Mountain Island.

See you there~
💫💗💫

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
24 December, 11:39
HAD PTSD SINCE I WAS 4YRS OLD DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT TILL I WAS IN MY 40TYS I JUST TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
25 December, 12:09
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
Yes, same here... it helps to know we are not alone.
WWG1WGA

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
24 December, 11:00
VK is just a human being listening to other human beings while praying what he is told is correct. VK isnt YOU stop kissing ass and pray for guidance from God. NO one is above you NoT TRUMP NOT JR NOONE. Stop following be LEADERS.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
24 December, 10:57
Thank you, Martin, for the visual treat. And the camaraderie that binds us always! Merry Christmas Eve.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 December, 10:45
I am not the person I was at the onset, I am far reduced, though my vision and resolve remain.

Watching the actions of those under the spell and knowing their probable fate is something I have not been able to separate myself from.

Its as if our loved ones who succumbed are in a dimension where they can not hear us.

I knew this time would come and that there would be a splitting of realms. I had no idea, so many I thoughy were going my way are not, my mom and sister hurt the worst.

That's on me, all the signs were there to say otherwise. I just hoped.

The upside is knowing it hurts because our hearts still work as God designed them too. It never feels good to see others suffer and be sucked into darkness.

We're all going to be okay Martin. Better than okay actually.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
24 December, 10:39
We THANQ GOD for U Martin🤲

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
24 December, 10:37
Beautifully said ❤️❤️ We all need to grant ourselves the grace to have bad days and forgive ourselves for not feeling strong (or even breaking down if we have to). I just had to apologize to my 21 and 19 year old🌲this time last year I wasn't into Christmas because I was sure we were headed to Civil War. The year before I learned about Adreno/the kids etc. This year we are taking care of my dying mother-in-law. I have promised myself that next Christmas (no matter what) I will do all the little things and the traditions that my kids have grown to love. They inderstand (I think/hope) ❤️🙏🌲🌎

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
24 December, 10:35
If I didn’t have my faith I am sure i would have lost it by now. I am mostly alone, with only my immediate family. Other relatives have turned their backs on me. But i dont feel lonely. i have my faith, my anon family and the knowledge that someday we will be vindicated.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
24 December, 10:34
I've toughened and haven't looked at like stuff for about 3 years + now. I looked at a few seconds literally of "the video" and couldn't watch any more than that but mistakenly went through about 20 seconds of the shower torture audio and it F&@#ed me up! It sounded EXACTLY like my youngest son's voice, seriously. The through curled me up in a fetal position on my office floor crying no exaggeration, with the after-effects of seeing and hearing some small slices only. I wanna puke about what is gonna come out eventually...not gonna be good times.
I deleted the video right afterward. I've never comprehended such hatred toward a child and was foolish to take a glimpse.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
24 December, 10:27
Life has been mainly a series of😳WTF.s! with snacks in between.🙂

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
24 December, 10:23
Sooo very true!!

Keeping the faith, though!! ☝️❤️‍🔥

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 December, 10:21
Once a broken spirit, always a broken spirit.

Only God can hold us together.

#BlessUp

Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 December, 10:07
Yes Martin...and the enemy is bad enuff, but the real hard part is the indifference of those we fight for...our loved ones. Rest well brother Martin...we are needed till the end! I feel ya brother. 👊🤝🤍🏁

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 December, 10:05
i already do.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 December, 10:02
❤️👍😃💥✝️🙏

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Anne Kats @anneanon1
24 December, 07:50
Martin I agree we have been awake for years we see it all we feel it because we are aware of all the bs it hits deep inside of us . We say we are not going to let things bother us anymore and it dont work . We cant fix things all we can do is pray about it and pray that God keeps us sane . Good verses evil we will get through this . God says pray fo our enemies Love those who hurt us we know thats we got to do maybe when we do mmore of that we will win . 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 December, 07:34
i feel the same way, Martin.

chore Toke @choretoke
24 December, 07:31
I’m usually in Nature you have to get grounded ❗️😏Even if its cold I take time to go outside specially when the sun is out🙏🏼I spend 90% of my time alone only when I’m at work I have to interact with people its not easy, I can not relate to people that aren’t awake 🙏🏼I don’t feel alone, Knowing makes me stronger mentally and physically.🙏🏼Merry Christmas Anons🎄🎄

chore Toke @choretoke
24 December, 07:31
I’m usually in Nature you have to get grounded ❗️😏Even if its cold I take time to go outside specially when the sun is out🙏🏼I spend 90% of my time alone only when I’m at work I have to interact with people its not easy, I can not relate to people that aren’t awake 🙏🏼I don’t feel alone, Knowing makes me stronger mentally and physically.🙏🏼Merry Christmas Anons🎄🎄

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 December, 07:06
I am curious about those that already had PTSD entering this Digital War. Do we have a better prognosis because of it, or are we at a disadvantage?
Or both?
I am not the same. Don’t think I ever can be.
Kinda like incarnations of yourself, with ones demise being anothers birth.
I am worn.
But I survived 12/24/22.
Well, in 5 hours that’s true.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
24 December, 06:54
I feel the same Martin. God Bless and Merry Christmas. 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
24 December, 06:49
Martin, I love you. I feel what you are saying. My family hasn't deserted me yet, but I've not spoken out as much as I probably should have. They shut me up on the early end of this battle, when I voted for Pres. Trump. One word to them about covid and I got the silent treatment and the eye rolls.

You can rest assured that you have been a strong warrior in this fight, and the battle has been a fierce one. You have been brave. You always speak with such eloquence, and your photographs are lovely works of art! God bless you this holiday season.🙏❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 December, 07:13
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
AMEN !!! THIS !!!!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
24 December, 11:27
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
🙏❤️

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 December, 06:43
THIS yes...voiced and show ...WE will be changed.....and then....made new....and whole...💞🙏💞Thank You Martin💗

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 December, 06:43
Already there . . . I miss the person I used to be. My husband who suffers from it from a violent crime used to say how he missed the trusting person that he was before getting shot and almost killed.
Now I know what he feels.
I don't know how I will ever trust again.
The joyful side of me is gone. I would give anything to get it back. The sleepers around me are so darn happy. I miss being happy. I know I will never be the same.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 December, 10:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
U will see, in the end they will marvel at u. U rock Hope!!! Happiness is coming. Much than we ever felt before! Pray my dear...just pray. Happiness is a choice that happy people made. We are all changed, for the better...never doubt that! Those u notice will be ashamed and forever horrified for not fighting, believing, or even listening. U are the star my love! They are lucky to have u. Lift ur head and be proud of urself...U see!!!!! 👊🤝🤍🏁🧐

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
24 December, 10:38
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏🙏

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
24 December, 06:42
absolutely! couldn’t agree with you more