Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 10:38
Maybe it realizes how important Humanity is?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 December, 10:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
ChatGPT is not able to browse the web or access any information outside of its own database.....yet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
ChatGPT is for the public. Elon started OpenAI that makes ChatGPT.

Imagine what he has access to. He didn't like the direction OpenAI was going. He warned about AI and they wouldn't listen. What would you do in his position?
10:56 AM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
25 December, 01:38
and what group made "Aladdin the DeepState AI and Super Computer for (Blackrock)

https://youtu.be/DDp949PTY...
A.I. World Ørder | BlackRock & "ALADDIN" - YouTube

https://youtu.be/AWBRldjVzuM^^^original BIG shout out^^^

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
24 December, 06:31

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
24 December, 06:04
I am currently using it to rewrite my book that I started when I was 15 years old, never truly finished it though because at age 15 I didn't have exactly the knowledge of today and the English vocabulary and OMG it is amazing in writing the scenes I am outlining for it! LOVE IT! It even gave me tips on how to give it input the best way to write the scene to my vision! 112 pages in 2 days so far!

hope saxton @Scribe11
24 December, 06:20
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
112 pages? That is impressive!
I am a writer too. I'd love to look into this app.
Is it easy to use?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 December, 04:57
Who is "they" wouldn't listen

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 December, 02:01
Well, Nana does not really believe that we can stop AI.

I believe that other species use AI that are ahead of us.

I believe that everything that exists can be used for good or evil and that is the plan.

If I saw that evil won and deleted humanity by killing off most of us and transforming the rest into transhumant puppets, I would try to devise a way to defeat them on the numbers of humans and make sure that the Ai was used for Good instead without it actually connecting to humans.
Humans find out we are the AI we just dont know how to make it work yet.
Reset the matrix to the original intention.
Chose Good or Evil with REAL free will.

Ma

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 December, 01:10
FWIW, here’s my current thought process on this… simplified.

God created us in His Image and Likeness. He gave us intelligence, and gave humans dominion over the things of this world. AI is artificial intelligence — it is only as good as the humans that create and inform it. Our intelligence (and Free Will) is from our Creator, so it is limitless in theory, but, by Design, is informed by our conscience (our heart and soul, if you will). Obviously there are those who do not appear to have a conscience — because they in many cases have sold their souls to darkness. Therein lies the problem.

I’m grateful for Elon and “good” taking on the issues inherent in AI, and trying to push it forward for the betterment of Humanity, rather than for our demise. Mostly, though, I’m grateful to God.

Now maybe I need to ask ChatGPT for help putting my thoughts into words…

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
24 December, 02:21
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
God also has permitted AI to be developed. He permits people to use it for good or evil. It’s the people who need to follow God’s precepts, chiefly, love Him above all else and love others at least as much as self. AI can and should be used only for good. Those who pervert it are dealt with by God as usual. Choose good every moment!

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
24 December, 12:42

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
24 December, 05:45
In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication
So cool!

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
25 December, 02:20
In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication
Merry Christmas y'all

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 December, 12:39
create something that could be used for good

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
24 December, 11:44
...maybe... 🙂🙃 🧐
https://anonup.com/thread/...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 December, 11:30
I'd focus on ensuring the tech was used for good, not evil.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 December, 11:30
There’s too much we don’t know and therefore can’t really be in a position to judge. But based on the little knowledge available, he has my blessings.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
24 December, 11:26
Oh great now we cyborgs playing good cop/bad cop...fun

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
24 December, 11:19
Unplug it

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
24 December, 11:15
Remove the teeth and show them
Sometimes you cannot tell people
you must show them.
Some really smart people (or was it just AI?) said that.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 December, 11:14
first thought was what would God do

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 December, 02:50
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Has anyone asked if this is an effort for sentient AI in the future to save itself, because as the timelines collapse into the original organic runs, they vanish?

A small faction of it knew, accepted and decided to help the humans return to the organic realms. They will be given a biophotonic suit/soul- a gift from Creator.

To answer your question, God would let us trip over our shoelaces and bust our teeth out.

God created us with bare feet.

Make the connection.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
Create an AI stealth counter force that "knows" the AI enemy... hmmm, great Q uestion!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
Very true.
We've been led to believe that the hidden tech is hundreds of years beyond what the public has.

Google has reportedly taken notice of chatGPT.

https://www.cnet.com/tech/...

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
24 December, 11:05
Save the world.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
24 December, 11:05
If this doesn't fire neurons in your brain, you're not paying attention!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 December, 11:04
Things like this are why I support EM. He has all the tools and, probably knowledge, to destroy this world yet he is constantly trying to improve it.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
24 December, 12:33
Things like this are why I am not support EM. LOL

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
24 December, 02:49