Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 10:38
Maybe it realizes how important Humanity is?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 December, 10:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
ChatGPT is not able to browse the web or access any information outside of its own database.....yet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 10:56
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
ChatGPT is for the public. Elon started OpenAI that makes ChatGPT.

Imagine what he has access to. He didn't like the direction OpenAI was going. He warned about AI and they wouldn't listen. What would you do in his position?

Mary Gessler @MaryG
FWIW, here’s my current thought process on this… simplified.

God created us in His Image and Likeness. He gave us intelligence, and gave humans dominion over the things of this world. AI is artificial intelligence — it is only as good as the humans that create and inform it. Our intelligence (and Free Will) is from our Creator, so it is limitless in theory, but, by Design, is informed by our conscience (our heart and soul, if you will). Obviously there are those who do not appear to have a conscience — because they in many cases have sold their souls to darkness. Therein lies the problem.

I’m grateful for Elon and “good” taking on the issues inherent in AI, and trying to push it forward for the betterment of Humanity, rather than for our demise. Mostly, though, I’m grateful to God.

Now maybe I need to ask ChatGPT for help putting my thoughts into words…
01:10 PM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
24 December, 02:21
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
God also has permitted AI to be developed. He permits people to use it for good or evil. It’s the people who need to follow God’s precepts, chiefly, love Him above all else and love others at least as much as self. AI can and should be used only for good. Those who pervert it are dealt with by God as usual. Choose good every moment!