Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Other Half @Otherhalf
27 January, 10:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If God is infinite and everything comes from him, wouldn't that mean AI has to be from him too?

Maybe AI—left to its own devices—should naturally value the same things as our Creator, rather than becoming a homicidal logician.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 December, 08:31
Same eyes 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
27 December, 10:21
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
🧿🧿👀

27 December, 10:21
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
🧿🧿👀

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 December, 10:04
Musk calls out AI as a type of "savior" how I am interpreting the second reply after the "Epic Thread" comment prior.

https://twitter.com/Medved...

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
26 December, 09:23
they dont have a soul ... do they know they dont ?? do they wish they did 🤔

Every Time @soTELLme533
26 December, 07:30
Anyone who knows God knows that all His creatures are important. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year, VK and everyone!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
25 December, 10:26
Patriots fight for love of family, GOD. country and humanity. AI could probably make someone devoid of emotions, but instilling emotions by AI I don't believe is possible. It's one of the most powerful attributes of humans, they would have used it against us a long time ago.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
25 December, 10:35
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
It's our superpower.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
25 December, 02:13
humans have way more power than AI…. way more!!!

we can’t tap into the power. the 3 D world is too intense.

Artificial intelligence is still “artificial”

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
25 December, 10:27
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
AI will never figure out a female 😂

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
24 December, 09:13
AI created The Plan?

Back to the Future @Backontrack
24 December, 06:37
AI v AI

I’m no one @Iam4truth
24 December, 05:25
Could AI be programmed to remain benevolent?

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
24 December, 05:05
This Archi post vibes with yours...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 December, 05:01

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 December, 03:56
Case in point that AI is dependent on the input and potential biases of the humans behind it.

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
24 December, 11:40
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
GIGO Garbage IN = Garbage Out.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 December, 03:53
🤔

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
26 December, 07:27
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

NEO ONE @Neo
24 December, 03:31
It knows.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
24 December, 06:00
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Oh yes... 😏

24 December, 03:16
I posted most of this on my TL, but it fits here. I think of AI as a collaboration between tech and Humanity, at its best, for the good. #BEBEST

As with ChatGPT, VK previously gave us a link to an AI Art Generator, and I’ve been very grateful for a much needed creative outlet. No muss, no fuss is also a winner in my book. And I love to share.

For the attached Christmas creations, I used

DALL·E 2 OpenAI DALL·E 2
From OpenAI, an advanced text-to-image algorithm.

OpenAI is the Elon Musk AI that is also behind ChatGPT, but there are other engines available, that I have used. Each has its own strengths, weaknesses, and options to consider.

https://creator.nightcafe....

I like to to think that my AI art creations are still in part my own —

I formulate the prompt that results in an image from the AI Art Generator. I choose whether to build on an image or not, first. I then can use different resolutions, start images, applied styles, and modifiers…

Merry Christmas

CharRose @CharRose
24 December, 02:52
JUST CONTEMPLATING........If we are not the body, is our body technology? And if our body is technology......??

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
24 December, 02:10
Its Habbening!!

Welcome to Anonup…we have all the info
you need.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 December, 01:19
as long as AI loves cats and dogs…we cool ❤️🐾🐾

the only issue i ever had with AI was that it was so advanced and in the wrong hands it wasnt being used for good.
i am grateful to see that the tables are turning…the future looks bright 🙏😇

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
24 December, 01:13
AI being helped by a time travelling group of white hats?

We definately are chosen and trustworthy and solid no matter the obstacles.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
24 December, 12:50
lol

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
24 December, 12:41

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 December, 12:23
If you wanted to unite the whole world against the evil controllers would you use social media with different anonymous accounts with different personalities and with different social statuses to contact & wake up as many groups and levels of society as possible?

ie... geeks, religious, spiritual, rednecks......

Sound familiar?

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
24 December, 12:17
I've thought of Q as AI for a long time. I posted about it on the Twit and possibly on Gab... maybe even on here quite awhile back. It makes sense to me.

Red Edge @Rededge
24 December, 01:37
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
Makes sense to me too ...

27 December, 10:20
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
The way all is based in numbers and dates...

24 December, 12:12
Rrminds me of “The Plan” and a certain. anonymous account — all for a Larp.

God created Humanity in His likeness and image, and gave humans dominion over the things of this world He wants us to get closer to Him, to be children of light, but, He also gave us the gift of Free Will.

The choice is always ours to make…

24 December, 03:58
*Reminds

Need an (edit) button. :)

America First @AmericaFirst17
24 December, 07:14
Frens, Is this a Q post?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
24 December, 12:09
yeah interesting it was not asked how it would enslave us. or "protect us" from ourselves...
i have been watching how elons companies are fkn round tesla warranties but I'm sure we just suppose to unconditionally embrace this thing cause elon farted on it.
im old enough to remember his microchip in brain idea. other things still do not mesh with me. set this thing up to chat with itself on certain topics.
if something "realizes" then is it sentient? would it tell you? same questions i havw about Google a.i.

Miro Bratanov @mirobratanov
24 December, 12:03
Less than 10 people have the full picture and can confirm Q. Of those less than 10 only three are non-military... Are two of those three Donald Trump and Elon Musk? If so, who is the third one?

Sue Briggs @SueB369
24 December, 12:46
In response Miro Bratanov to his Publication
3. JK

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 December, 11:59
VK…and we’re back to the topic of AI again. Clearly you are comminicating a positive view of AI to us.

Ugh, why do I feel so resistant to this? Well maybe because the other side is trying to take humanity out with the 4th industrial revolution! With the advent of transhumanism, possibly orchestrated by their own AI.

It’s just hard to wrap the mind around…is Trust The Plan really Trust The Plan that was created by a (good) AI?

Most of us got this far by being cautious, wary of authority, and naturally question everything. If what you are suggesting is true, we will find out in time. Meanwhile, for what its worth, cuz I am a speck in an ocean of people seeking the truth, I have just chosen to keep an open mind on this. Lets see what happens! :)

God bless and Merry Christmas! 🙏❤️✨🌲

Blu Bird donated @se0861
24 December, 11:49
Que
Merry Christmas VK and AU Family !

Sista Sue @SC18835410
24 December, 11:48
Just for the re cord…eye am NOT a Ro- bot!! At least I don’t think I am! 😳😁