Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 December, 12:31
Good! But only those?😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 December, 12:48
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Yeah, pretty much. There are more Rinos than most think. They talk a good game but vote democrat most the time. Grassley is a good example. Dude is as Rino as Romney. He just disguises it better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Oh I hope not... 😔 I like him... And he always gave the corn comms... Maybe he's playing a role? I don't know... :(
12:49 AM - Dec 24, 2022
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 December, 12:56
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
No, he is a Rino. Always watch what they do, not what they say. He has been voting with dems for years and he voted for the latest Omnibus bill.

You can go here and type their name in or scroll through all of them. There are way too many D's and F's for Republican liberty scores

https://libertyscore.conse...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 December, 01:07
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
😢😔 Thank you for that link. So sad about him. Do you think it's possible that he just doesn't know better -- that he's a good person who think politics is done the way it always has been and thinks that's the way it's supposed to be? I mean, do you think he's just not "awake" yet? President Trump always seemed to like him, so... (But I don't understand how any of them could even possibly vote on a bill they got in the middle of the night that was about 4,000 pages. This shows the corruption of Congress. And they don't seem to care.)