Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 December, 12:55
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
The Magnificent Seven
👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 December, 12:56
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Nice!!❤️😊💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 December, 12:48
Yeah, pretty much. There are more Rinos than most think. They talk a good game but vote democrat most the time. Grassley is a good example. Dude is as Rino as Romney. He just disguises it better.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 December, 12:49
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Oh I hope not... 😔 I like him... And he always gave the corn comms... Maybe he's playing a role? I don't know... :(

will mac @wullymac
24 December, 12:44
I see seven patriots

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 December, 12:47
In response will mac to his Publication
God bless them... The others are traitors and/or cowards. (And maybe some of the other good guys did not even show up. Wouldn't blame them a bit. What a sham it all is and very maddening.