Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 December, 07:10
as things get wors, don’t figure on my bank account , but real precious metals I hold, when it all folds, the small amount of presious metal that I have in hand will get me through

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 07:12
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I thought this was a cool idea

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
Heading here....

Making sure I hop on this train.
08:44 PM - Dec 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RealLilTrump in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
24 December, 09:53
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Don't be afraid and go out from "their" matrix.
It's nothing difficult. Do this and you will be free.
I am free.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
24 December, 09:10
So this just confirms what we already know. We have to drop out of the system and create our own economies with our own currency and trading for food, work, and help. We have to go off grid.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
24 December, 09:50
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Everything runs at once. Arrests, convictions, executions and at the same time the plan of the globalists is carried out and the betrayal of humanity continues.

Exactly, it is necessary to exit the system and not participate in it in any way - taxes, elections, etc.

It's not hard, I did it. The first months were very aggressive from the globalists. Now I have peace and I live my life according to my own rules.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
24 December, 09:07
What the fuck. I see violent times ahead we the people wont accept any of this.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
24 December, 09:25
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
eventually violence is inevitable. everything getting worse by the day and nobody is fixing shit. i figure it will take a nuclear holocaust for ppl to realize no one is coming to save us. how long will ppl be oppressed and strung along with propaganda? well we are seeing it in real time right now.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
24 December, 08:58
Not good. I saw this a couple days ago. Im really starting to question everything & everyon

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
24 December, 08:58
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
everyone*🙄

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
24 December, 02:49
Wowza... all sorts of gooosbumps with that one.. wow ⚡️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 December, 02:00
what a can of worms! 🤯