Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It feels very strange watching people who don't realise yet that they have been poisoned.
04:53 PM - Dec 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
24 December, 01:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Exactly. warned folk they rejected me and got jabbed x’s very sad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
23 December, 09:31
Some(most?) people dont want to think critically, or learn whats what. It's just easier for them to have someone tell them what to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
23 December, 07:56
Great pics 👍🇬🇧by(e) the way

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
24 December, 07:54
In response Ken Mac to his Publication
Totally agree! Miss living there. Can vicariously through the pictures. 😍

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
23 December, 06:43
same thoughts as I walk any street

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
23 December, 06:17
THEY ARE TOO BUSY WATCHING GUYS LIKE YOU WATCH THEM! AND NEITHER ARE MAKING MUCH PROGRESS! :)

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
23 December, 06:46
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
the son of my husbands cousin had a bday Monday
and tuesday he fell dead. 36 yo fully vacccinated ij switzerland

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
23 December, 06:07

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
23 December, 06:03
Unless they haven't. I've still been trying to warn people just in case it saves someone who could be saved. However, they won't necessarily thank us for frightening them if it turns out that it was mainly placebo, mainly targeted at the criminals, or even contained some secret thing which was necessary to wake them up. Yes, it's a war, with casualties, but we can hope that they were minimised. Our pessimism was necessary, but we may have been used too as part of white hat disinformation. I don't apologise for espousing the precautionary principle, even if things turn out better than I feared.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
23 December, 09:54
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Since it is a placebo controlled study, many did get the placebo. IMO that is why there are boosters. They increase the chance of people getting the mRNA. Placebo's aren't causing the AE's and sudden deaths.

Ken Mac @KenMac
23 December, 10:06
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
“I don't apologise for espousing the precautionary principle, even if things turn out better than I feared.” 👍

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
23 December, 05:14
I am convinced there are people that like the muzzle. As I go deeper down the rabbit hole, the journey becomes lonelier and lonelier. This is not a statement for pity, just an observation.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

1776 ... @IGG1776
23 December, 05:09
This photo says it all.