Jessica Marie @Faith11286
She was so perfect I should’ve known God only planned to bless me with her for only 17 yrs. I pray she didn’t suffer. I know she’s with him now. My heart is broken though.
11:24 AM - Dec 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 March, 01:22
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
Beautiful girl , so sorry . We don’t die we shed our humans suits we are energy she will always be near you . 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 March, 01:03
You are both Gorgous Souls Full Of Light, even a photo captures your beautiful Souls!

I feel like she was too good for this Earth! I also feel she is with you always. I lost my daughter 15 years ago, she Always sends me a Sign when I include her in my daily conversations and even when she knows I just need her supernatural support!!!

The pain is unbearable now, it is like an amputation, you will always have this disability, but you will learn how to live with this heartbreak ❤️‍🩹. Then you spend Eternity TOGETHER!! This is God’s Promise for those who believe! 🙏❤️🥰😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
19 March, 01:00
Ataahua kortiro..beautiful girl,! so are you, this is a really nice pic.

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 March, 12:52
Love this pic Jessica Marie💞

Thank you for sharing

🕊️🙏🕊️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
19 March, 12:51
Just looking at her picture I can feel her spirit. Wise, beautiful soul. I feel sure she has golden wings. 💓🌈🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 March, 06:36
YOU CAN SEE THERE WAS A GLOW ABOUT HER SHE MAY HAVE LEFT THIS REALM BUT SHE STILL ABOUT!

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
02 March, 05:05
There are many Realms.
Nobody dies.
They simply move into other Realms. 🙏 ❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 March, 05:05
🙏🙏🙏💖

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
02 March, 04:57
Love and prayers, God bless 🙏♥️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 March, 04:53
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

courage, faith and love to you and your family

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
18 February, 11:04
Grace upon Her. 🕊❤️

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
26 December, 01:14
She is beautiful. I cannot imagine your pain. I'm so very sorry.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
25 December, 03:55
Love and Healing
💚🌟💚

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
25 December, 02:26
So beautiful,sending U love & a collective hug from AU...WRWY🥺❤🤲

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 December, 02:05
Your beautiful girl is all around you. When you think of her she is there…in ways she couldnt be before. Praying for you🙏❤️🙏

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
25 December, 02:01
God bless you and her. You can talk to her and she may bring you peace. She is in a heavenly place of innocence. 🤍

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 March, 12:57
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Contrary to what many of us have been taught, yes.. it is good to
talk to our loved ones. Thank you for saying that.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
25 December, 01:55
Dolorel Cannon gives me great comfort-her works are profound. My heart breaks for you.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 December, 01:27
✨The beauty in Juliette Grace's heart and soul shines through in this photo Jessica Marie💜Am thinking of you at this time and pray your memories and God's love will comfort and heal you through your grief. Hold them close and know she is at peace and in God's keeping now.
✨🙏💜🕊️✝️

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
25 December, 01:08
Beautiful! There are no words! ❤️🙏❤️

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
25 December, 12:46
God let Jessica Marie know she is never alone. Help her to feel your peace, comfort and love. Bring healing to her heart and soul.
This is a beautiful picture. You are in my thoughts and prayers Jessica Marie. Hugs and love.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 December, 12:28
Beautiful!!! I am so sorry for your loss - may God Bless and keep you surrounded with love, happy memories and the PEACE that passes all understanding. 🙏❤️🌹

Selah 321 @Selah
23 December, 11:34
Jessica , Thank you for sharing... my heart hurts so much for you...She is a beautiful soul... she is with God and now watches over you as you used to watch over her.🕊❤️

Reflex *.* @Reflex
23 December, 11:34
she is still with you.

*hugs* 🙏

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 December, 11:30
She is so beautiful. So very sorry for your loss.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 December, 11:29
Please remember, there are no Goodbyes, only, See You Later!

#BlessUp

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
23 December, 11:27
🌲🌲
What was her favorite tree? I would Like to plant one in her honor.
What is your favorite tree?
I wish to plant them next to each other for you.
WWG1WGA

Jessica Marie @Faith11286
23 December, 11:32
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
We both loved the Japanese Cherry Blossom.🙏💝