Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 December, 02:33
Hopefully this is the last Christmas my family think I’m crazy.

It’s literally me VS everyone else.

I’m fighting a losing battle for truth.

My Christmas will be alone with my animals again this year. My family would either have me committed or dob me into the government for being a dangerous ‘conspiracy theorist.’

Mainstream media truly is the enemy of the people.

MSM must fall and must fall spectaculary.

Bring on 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 December, 06:58
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
You are not alone in this.
I let go of trying to explain what is going on to my family/friends. When I think of them, I send them love & acknowledge [their] pain & [their] projections do not belong to me.
There comes a point when no matter what you say, it will take someone else, or as you say, the MSM must fall for them to awaken. That is the journey [they] chose.
Sending you a virtual hug from across the ditch 🙌❤️🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 December, 07:00
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
adding, I have spent the past 2 Christmas's, New Years & birthdays alone...this Christmas my brother said he will come to stay the night on Christmas eve so I won't be alone...slowly, slowly there is a healing process happening between us.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 December, 07:04
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Bless Patriot!

I’m ok withi being alone, always have been.

And to be fair, having this family here on AU is all I need.

Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trudy Q17, click on at the bottom under it