Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
Hopefully this is the last Christmas my family think I’m crazy.

It’s literally me VS everyone else.

I’m fighting a losing battle for truth.

My Christmas will be alone with my animals again this year. My family would either have me committed or dob me into the government for being a dangerous ‘conspiracy theorist.’

Mainstream media truly is the enemy of the people.

MSM must fall and must fall spectaculary.

Bring on 2023
02:33 PM - Dec 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 December, 03:17
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
you Dman72 are part of this AU family, maybe not blood but our hearts♥️ merry merry christmas to you and your animals🎄🥗🎄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
23 December, 12:22
Same here….. my own mom called me a schizophrenia, so yea, ALL my family thinks I am crazy! Talk about being depressed not having anyone anymore

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
23 December, 12:18
Happy Holidays Brother! You got a world-wide network of family! We love ya!!!!
❤️🙏🍿

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 December, 12:35
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
. ❤️👍🏻

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
22 December, 07:10

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 December, 06:44
They will come around when it hits them! Stay strong! You got me and all of AU till and after that day comes! God is all we need!

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
22 December, 06:42

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
22 December, 02:41
Blessing Dman❤️🙏☀️
I too have felt this & I’m sure many anons too☹️
I have always spoken my truths, but this was different!
TBH, the truths were unbelievable, way beyond comprehension, and each truth revealed gave rise to more truths, so to convey this to the ones we loved & trusted, which would not be received or believed, gave us pause to examine our little world a little closer!
I for one have changed, not in a little way but in a huge way, I’m not the same, the ppl around me are not the same. I am assured that what guides me is truly divine & each step I take is grounded by my faith that the day will come when the big ole’ light will shine too brightly to deny any of this!
Until then, I take refuge in my family here, their stories, their pain, their words of hope & faith, their truths, their great research & their music too❤️
#wwg1wga is the truth we all share & I stand right beside you & your critters too😘
Love & Peace

Selah 321 @Selah
23 December, 12:33
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Many are in the same place... the truth is coming... will start with the pebbles and continue into an avalanche...this will bring many families back together... and prayerfully hope back into the world...

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
22 December, 03:34
3 pics. You are loved. Merry Christmas. Justice IS coming!

Freiheit777 @Freiheit777
22 December, 02:45
I have something for you, specifically Australian news : MP Dr Kerryn Phelps has had some serious problems with the vaccine. Her testimony should carry some weight, as she also is the former president of the Australian Medical Association. That is some info for the sleepwalkers to chew on:

https://www.news.com.au/te...

Freiheit777 @Freiheit777
22 December, 02:38
You are not alone there, i have experienced similiar things. It is hard to get through this, when all you wanna do is help, and i agree 100% with you. They key are the MSM. And they are showing signs of crumbling.

Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
21 December, 11:12
Merry Christmas ✝️🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 December, 11:09
🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 December, 11:08
🙏🙏🙏

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
21 December, 11:08

Amelda 178 @Amelda178
21 December, 11:07
in the same boat as you as far as everyone thinks I’m crazy.. also hope there tides turn soon for all the blind eyes to the truth

EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
21 December, 08:41
I wonder how many people like you that I know personally whom I could help by saying "I'm with you fren" . I'm on thin ice with my loved ones so there but for the grace of God go I. I wish you a special Christmas greeting.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 December, 08:40
Same here my Son's Baby Mama , due any moment got her feelings hurt about me talking about Spaceforce and I said prove me wrong 🤔 So last night my son came over and I said I have the perfect knickname for your baby girl 👶 I said what about Q-tip 😆 🤣

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
21 December, 07:48
Join the club fellow Aussie.

We're a tough lot, so are those in the US. Our ancestors were those who took themselves out of their comfort zones, took a huge chance on making better lives for themselves and their families.

I have spent most of my life amongst people who look at me awry, come to think of it, it was that way before I left my home land.

You might have to learn to do without your family in the future, if they fell hook, line and sinker for the plandemic then it's not guaranteed they will come out of their sleep and admit they were wrong. Because they have been so vile, and I have experienced it with my partner's family too, they might find it difficult to admit their guilt.

We are the new pioneers! Rejoice in that, if not for us, where would the world be? Sneaking in a thanks to #Q #Trump , wizards & warlocks,

You're not fighting a losing battle for truth, we are the truth, we have won and it's all about to come down around their sorry asses. 💥

Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
21 December, 07:41
same..

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 December, 07:27
Make some family happy perhaps by volunteering over Christmas, invite some neighbors over to dinner, visit some lonely elderly folks in a care facility, give them a Christmas card. Just some ideas to brighten your alone Christmas. 😇

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
21 December, 07:25
I can feel you in all you write. Sure this is a long battle and shaking our social live heavely. Its also shows me more clearly how some contacts were. Many will not become the same or disappear. Left is my great companion these years! My daily shepherd:-)

Have nice days with your animals! Great you stand by yourself!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 December, 07:15
Im sorry fren, and have been where you are. my Christian family is my new and real family now, and everyone here on AU. I LOVE YOU, BUT NOT MORE THAN JESUS. YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.
LAST MEME....SQQN...🥰😍🤩

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 December, 07:07
I'm with you on that!
2023 = victory or death, for ourselves, country and planet.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
21 December, 07:03
We are all in this together, hang in there, this Crazyness is almost over!

Reflex *.* @Reflex
21 December, 06:59
you are winning. 😉

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
21 December, 06:58
We Anons are ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. We are WINNING. STAY STRONG we will prevail.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
You are not alone in this.
I let go of trying to explain what is going on to my family/friends. When I think of them, I send them love & acknowledge [their] pain & [their] projections do not belong to me.
There comes a point when no matter what you say, it will take someone else, or as you say, the MSM must fall for them to awaken. That is the journey [they] chose.
Sending you a virtual hug from across the ditch 🙌❤️🙌

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 December, 07:00
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
adding, I have spent the past 2 Christmas's, New Years & birthdays alone...this Christmas my brother said he will come to stay the night on Christmas eve so I won't be alone...slowly, slowly there is a healing process happening between us.