Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 December, 02:33
Hopefully this is the last Christmas my family think I’m crazy.

It’s literally me VS everyone else.

I’m fighting a losing battle for truth.

My Christmas will be alone with my animals again this year. My family would either have me committed or dob me into the government for being a dangerous ‘conspiracy theorist.’

Mainstream media truly is the enemy of the people.

MSM must fall and must fall spectaculary.

Bring on 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
You are not alone in this.
I let go of trying to explain what is going on to my family/friends. When I think of them, I send them love & acknowledge [their] pain & [their] projections do not belong to me.
There comes a point when no matter what you say, it will take someone else, or as you say, the MSM must fall for them to awaken. That is the journey [they] chose.
Sending you a virtual hug from across the ditch 🙌❤️🙌
06:58 PM - Dec 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 December, 07:00
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
adding, I have spent the past 2 Christmas's, New Years & birthdays alone...this Christmas my brother said he will come to stay the night on Christmas eve so I won't be alone...slowly, slowly there is a healing process happening between us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 December, 07:04
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Bless Patriot!

I’m ok withi being alone, always have been.

And to be fair, having this family here on AU is all I need.