Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 December, 02:33
Hopefully this is the last Christmas my family think I’m crazy.

It’s literally me VS everyone else.

I’m fighting a losing battle for truth.

My Christmas will be alone with my animals again this year. My family would either have me committed or dob me into the government for being a dangerous β€˜conspiracy theorist.’

Mainstream media truly is the enemy of the people.

MSM must fall and must fall spectaculary.

Bring on 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA @LightHeartAnon
We need an Anon Christmas! Imagine the love we’d share and the cheer like minds celebrating together would bring!!! πŸŽ„β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯πŸΈπŸ’«βœ¨

2023 will be a phenomenal anomaly.
An anon family phenomenon. ⚑️✨⚑️

So much love you my dear Dman friend.❀️
So much love to you all!❀️

Never alone, always right on track.
Now let’s take this bitch to the mutha fluffin finish line! 😎πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻🫡🏻πŸ”₯
06:55 PM - Dec 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Maria. Liv. @maria07
21 December, 08:28
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
πŸ™Oh yes we will fight to the end. But it must come soon, so we can get new energy to move on and hopefully have a nice world.
We are betting that 2023 will be a year we will never forget because we need some light eventually.
Merry Christmas to you patriot and everyone at Anon Up. And a very happy New Year.πŸ™‚β€οΈπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 December, 10:44
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Merry Christmas Patriot, and happy new year. God bless you & Godspeed! πŸ’–
I so look forward to that light coming for all!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 December, 08:22
I wonder if this time next year we will be televised via live stream... across all channels to wish all the normies an anon christmas... that would get us to the 4-6% forever asleep Q mentioned.! πŸŽ„πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ

21 December, 08:26
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Love it!! βœ¨πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 December, 07:22
anon Christmas to all and a new year at the top of the chain cuz y’all are the best that i ever met far away frens with so much love one dsy soon we will be singing cause we know we done are best . I wish you the live happiness and health. In loving memory to Eric big E . love you anons #BEBEST πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ.

21 December, 08:14
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
So much love to you Anne!!!!
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ˜˜

Beautiful words beautiful friend!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ’“

In loving memory of Big E, how we miss him!
βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ’πŸ•ŠοΈ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 December, 08:35
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
And to You! Merry Anon Christmas! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯°
Peace and Love to You! πŸ’«πŸŽ„πŸ₯°

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
21 December, 07:19
If it's anywhere near me, i'm completely skinned (as usual for christmas).

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
22 December, 02:46
In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication
any idea, where it's going to be?

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 December, 07:05
I am manifesting all us being together! That itself is occassion enough for me!

I love you dear fren! Sending best vibes for you and your loved ones for this xmas and new year!

Happy Solstice!

21 December, 08:10
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
❀️❀️❀️
The very same to you & yours my friend!!! πŸ™πŸ»